Super Tech Antifreeze
About this item
About this item
Use Super Tech Antifreeze to help keep your auto running smoothly. This product will help keep your car at optimum temperatures from freezing winters to burning summers and works in all makes and models. This auto antifreeze will mix with any color antifreeze/ coolant. Help keep your vehicle running right by adding this to your radiator and overflow bottle after a coolant change.
Super Tech Antifreeze:
- Works with all makes and models
- Mixes with any color antifreeze and coolant
- Model# SWA003
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 4.3 x 11.625|
Ask a question
- Yes.by Bronson99910/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- noby MetroGeo10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- to be completely honest with you no it is not. its not a color thing its just that general motors has their specific fluid that they require. this product is similar but not completely. buy the prestone dex-cool. its about 2 or 3 dollars more is all. hope this helps you!!!!by jjeep200911/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients read the same on the labels, but the formula may have different proportions of the ingredients used.by NORVIN11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- A very light yellow color. I wish it was darker, like a deep green color, to make it easier to see in the reservoir.by hexpixel10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its green but if your car is another color do not worry. color does not matter. its just a dye so you, or your car dealer, or an oil change facility can tell who changed it last is all. just make sure if you do it yourself buy an antifreeze/coolant tester.by jjeep200910/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a greenish yellow. This is designed to be an adaptive dye meaning you add it to red coolant and the coolant supposedly retains its color. You can no longer base coolant on color alone.by NORVIN10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to both questions.by Bronson9996/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- OEM coolant would be better. It costs more but it is the right coolant to use.by NORVIN5/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this will be compatable with your camery. when i did a coolant flush on my jeep i had the mopar (red color) coolant/antifreeze with mine. the color is not what i would worry about though. its a certain color because toyota then can tell if they serviced the car, or if you flushed it, or a oil change facility, etc. just make sure that when you do change your coolant buy a good coolant/antifreeze tester!by jjeep20095/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?