Straight Talk ZTE Valet Z665C Prepaid Smartphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Android phone from Straight Talk features a 3.5-inch touchscreen, a 3MP camera and GPS capabilities. It runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It is only compatible with Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited or $60/30-Day Unlimited International service plans.
Straight Talk ZTE Valet Z665C Prepaid Cell Phone:
- 3.5" touchscreen
- 3G connectivity
- 3MP camera
- Unlimited entry phonebook
- Talk time: up to 5.5 hours
- Standby time: up to 11 days
- Includes battery, charger and activation card
- Includes 4GB microSD card
- Compatible only with Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited or $60/30-Day Unlimited International service plans
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.48 x 2.46 x 4.65|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has 3g connection speeds over the air, it also connects via wifi, it connects to my my store bought wifi router just fineby unclemuncle7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's either or. Yes, it will connect with your regular wifi and will operate at the speed that the wifi connection allows (within the limits of the phone's processor, of course). The 3G part refers to the mobile internet access your phone picks up off the carrier you are using, in this case, Verizon. Even though using Verizon, this phone will not connect at Verizon's 4G LTE speeds. It's limited to 3G only. You have your choice as to what method of internet access you want to use at any given time.by richardarr10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon has a long list of them.in many colorby nonyabnizz11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- At some point in the near future we'll carry this case in-store. For now, your only option is likely to be eBay. Good luck!by theorangepet11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am going to upgrade my phone from a ZTE Merit to the ZTE Valet and I was wondering if this phone would be worth the update?
- I honestly would never buy another ZTE again. My first one has been nothing but a problem. There is probably a reason I had never heard of it before I purchased mine. Just my opinion. I am going back to samsung as soon as I can afford another new phone!by agwsrmom9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so. With the Valet, you get the 4.1 Jelly Bean OS (compared to your 2.3 Gingerbread) and a 1.0 GHz processor (compared to your 600 MHz). It will be much faster and more efficient. It also has better battery capacity.by richardarr12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?