Straight Talk ZTE Unico Z930L LTE Prepaid Smartphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get this ZTE Unico phone from Straight Talk and get access to Walmart's prepaid mobile phone service. With Android 4.1 and a 5MP camera, you have plenty of features to keep you connected and entertained.
Straight Talk ZTE Unico Z930 LTE Prepaid Cell Phone:
- Airtime Balance display tracks your minutes right on your phone, so you control your costs
- Vivid 4.5" color display
- 5MP camera, multimedia games, screen saver and wallpaper
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor
- Battery talk time up to 5 h
- Standby time up to 204 h
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.24 x 2.64 x 0.41|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This does come with a sim card.by CommunityAnswer9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with a sim card no purchase requiredby takkun1169/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with a sim card no purchase requiredby takkun1164/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I purchased this phone from a local walmart it stated on the box that it came with a 4G SD card but once I opened the box I saw it had a 8G SD card. Plus the phone has a 4G hard drive if I am not mistaken but don't quote me on that.by FanInNC8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The ZTE Unico comes with one Straight Talk sim card. There is no need to purchase one.by Jarryed5/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This Straight Talk phone, the ZTE Unico Z930, will come with a SIM card using the AT&T network. No need to separately purchase one.by richardarr9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Great phone, but only one thing wrong. Why can i send and recieve text messages, but i can send MMS and not recieve them?
- you have 15 days to return your phone. If it is already acting up on you I would return it and go with another brand. Straight talk is an awesome phone carrier I have had them for years. So I wouldn't change carriers, just phones.by Daymeon11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- turn on your wifi. check for a software update. If the software is up to date. Put your phone in airplane mode and remove your battery for 5 mins. Also go into your text setting and make sure you have auto download turned on so you can get your mms.by customer010101010010101013/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had this same problem with another phone and Straight Talk. We changed settings, yadda yadda, etc. The thing that fixed it for me was downloading another texting app. For me, the Go SMS Pro seemed to unlock the magical wonders of receiving picture and group texts. Handcent SMS is another one that works well with my wife's phone. I was getting real frustrated, but this was the fix for me. Good luck to you. I hope it works for you!by MikeyBandMan3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I'm disputing that it could be a network problem (it could very well be) but many, including myself, have had the ability to both send and receive MMS with a Straight Talk phone using AT&T even during the initial month of service. For some reason, some Straight Talk phones using AT&T must have been shipped with a proxy setting that only allows them to send but not receive MMS. By changing that setting, it has resolved the issue of not being able to receive MMS for some. If after waiting a month to see if it may be a network problem, I'd suggest that you try altering your APN setting as suggested in my previous post to see if it might help the problem of not being able to receive MMS. It has helped some with the same problem so it can't hurt to give it a try if you've received no help from Straight Talk.by richardarr3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did Straight Talk give you the settings found here? (copy-and-paste): http://www.straighttalkbyop.com/program.php I'm not sure why but I suspect Straight Talk is giving the wrong PROXY. If your MMS PROXY is reflecting mms3.tracfone.com, try changing it to mms2.tracfone.com to see if it makes a difference. Many have said this has worked. My Straight Talk phone using AT&T has always used mms2.tracfone.com with no problems.by richardarr3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a problem with the phone. It is a network issue on AT&T's side. People have said that MMS works when you redeem a 2nd service card(2nd month of service)on the phone. Others have said the problem is totally a network issue that has nothing to do with service cards. Verizon phones are having this same problem also. This is something that Straight Talk cannot control is the service you get from the carriers, which is where my thoughts are leaning.by Jarryed10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- AT&Tby Scully00077/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the way i understood straight talk, both and tmobile.by BlasterPc10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased this phone. It runs on AT&Tby PrettyLittlePrincess7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AT&Tby richardarr7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although there is an article on one review site stating it uses Verizon, my belief that it is an AT&T -powered phone. Walmart has a "G" coding in its model number (STZEZ930GP4P) and the box indicates "LTE-A" which also gives the indication that it is using AT&T. A post on a prominent forum also states that it uses AT&T (copy-and-paste): http://s1.zetaboards.com/Turk/topic/5383765/1/ Hopefully, others can confirm and if I see anything more that backs up that it does or doesn't use AT&T, I will post updates.by richardarr4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?