Straight Talk ZTE Majesty Z796C Prepaid Smartphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Android phone from Straight Talk features a 4.5-inch touchscreen, a 5MP camera and GPS capabilities. It runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It is only compatible with Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited or $60/30-Day Unlimited International service plans.
Straight Talk ZTE Majesty 796C Prepaid Cell Phone:
- 4.5" touchscreen
- 3G connectivity
- 5MP camera
- Unlimited entry phonebook
- Talk time: up to 7.8 hours
- Standby time: up to 15 days
- Includes battery, charger and activation card
- Includes 4GB microSD card
- Compatible only with Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited or $60/30-Day Unlimited International service plans
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.42 x 2.64 x 5.31|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I like using the Swype keyboard. When I got the Swype app from the play store, the hepatic vibrate automatically turned off. I too could not find a way to turn it off or mute it. It has never come back on since downloading Swype.by nitapepsi5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nope. That's not it either. Its haptic vibration - constant on internet, messaging and using the 3 keys on black bottom area of phone. My friends & co-worker's phones they have and androids have this feature -usually in language and accesibility. This feature/line is missing. Just skips right over where is should be when I compare to other android phones and tablets.by lupechennel3/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to messaging..click the menu key(three lines) at the bottom, click settings, scroll down to "vibrate", which is right after "Select Ringtone." Choose never.by Mommabeans29/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, not related. Nothing is on (checked). It's not in accessibility (handicap). Not in sounds I even toyed with vibrate on and off with ringing - nothing. Even system sounds are all unchecked. All I have is a simple ring for incoming calls.by lupechennel5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Do you have "vibrate on keypress" checked in language and input? This is what it is sounding like. Try unchecking that option and see if that helps you out.by Jarryed10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Upset2528/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a flash for the camera. If a flashlight app uses the camera flash then I bet it would work for this. I haven't tried it personally. The flash is really bright though.by Cooper26826/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. It has a Built in a led emergency flashlight.by mariansc6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not by default. Download a free flashlight app from Google Play. Brightest Flashlight is what I use and it is flawless in operation.by Jarryed9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to ask the carrier you are switching to in regards to transferring your phone. I do believe most of them you can. I have heard that it can take a few weeks. I just got a new number. you need gmail for the apps but you can use your own email address you just add it.by cmainiac8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- who ever you are going to switch to just make sure that you order that phone and switch first before you end your service because you will lose your number is not.by jusmel82210/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could transfer your Number from any phone company. But if you're going to straight talk phone the Google play store works wIth Gmail sorry. I all so have my Yahoo mail on my phone too.by tlmckimmy1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can transfer your number. You do not need gmail though it is wise to make an account and to use with Google Play. Great for contacts when switching to another phone(backup purposes). Your Cricket number needs to be active in order to port to this phone. What you will need from Cricket is your account number, pin number, and personal information. You will then purchase this phone and a $45 Unlimited Card. You can then call Customer Service or port your number online via straighttalk.com >> Transfer Number. Make sure dot is in "transfer number from another carrier." Proceed to input the required information. After all activation steps are complete, you should have a working phone within an hour or two.by Jarryed10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?