Straight Talk Samsung S380C Smartphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
There is a bit of something for everyone with the Straight Talk Samsung S380C Smartphone. This phone features a 1.3 megapixel camera so you can capture all those exciting moments from day to day, and share them with friends. The camera also allows you to use various image-related applications. This Samsung phone has an alarm clock function as well, so you can be sure you keep your appointments and wake up on time. The Straight Talk Samsung smartphone is equipped with sophisticated mobile technology, giving you the ability to play your favorite songs, send out emails and browse the web at fast speeds. Stay connected in every sense as you go about your day. A built-in QWERTY keyboard makes emailing and texting a breeze. Featuring a simple and elegant design, this Straight Talk Smartphone has the ability to store up to 1,000 phonebook entries, so all your contacts can be as close as the push of a button.
It also features a hands-free speaker that allows you to talk on the phone while taking care of chores around the house or driving. Boasting an impressive talk time of up to 300 minutes, this Straight Talk QWERTY smartphone comes with many other desirable modern features, including text and picture messaging, an MP3 player and voice command.
Straight Talk Samsung S380C Smartphone:
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- Alarm clock
- Bluetooth capable
- Call waiting/Caller ID
- Color screen
- Graphics download
- HAC compatible
- Hands-free speaker
- Mobile web
- MP3 player
- Phonebook with up to 1,000 entries
- Downloadable ringtones
- Text/Picture messaging
- Vibration alert
- Enhanced Messaging Features
- Voice command
- Auto redial
- QWERTY smartphone
- Talk Time: up to 5.5 hours
- Standby time: up to 16.7 days
- Includes Straight Talk Samsung smartphone, battery, charger and services guide
|Product Type:||Cellular phone|
|Technology:||CDMA2000 1X , TFT|
|Band:||CDMA2000 1X 1900/800|
|Type:||LCD display - color|
|Display Resolution:||320 x 240 pixels|
|Color Depth:||262,144 colors|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.41 x 2.42 x 0.43|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've seen this complaint about this phone a lot, but I never had trouble with it. Make sure that the ringer is on, the button to do that is on the left side. To turn vibrate on, hold down the space key.by Caitalin1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contrary to what some have said, it's simply a problem with samsung and/or straight talk. The predecessor phone, The R355 DID in fact alert people to a text and phone call-- EVEN in MP3 player mode! This is just a bad phone purchase. Mine's going back tomorrow, because I would NEVER have bought this had I known that.by LegendsOfBatman7/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a known flaw. The only fix is a different phone.by Sumyunguy7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This problem seems to be the main problem mentioned by many reviewers. I bought my phone yesterday and surprisingly the text alert tone works on mine. I just selected one of the ringtones.by Tenkof5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't have audio set up for this phone. I called several times on this and no audio.by dyspounder4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The phone will not sound when you get a text or voicemail!!! It must be a technical glitch that the company wasn't willing to fix. I emailed straighttalk directly and they confirmed that you will not get an alert tone when you get a text or voicemail!!! Dumb right?? I hate this phone! Uugghhby Kidminister4/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The phone is broken. Talked to a bunch of people on this and the only thing they really are telling me is to take it back if I want to get a tone for the messages. I am so angry I could kill this phone but it is going straight back tomorrow. They can keep a $60 phone that don't work right.by HottWheels4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a flaw that the phone has. I got this product yesterday and encountered the same problem. I looked online for a solution, but found that there were none. I then contacted Straight Talk and was told that the text message alert feature on this phone was unavailable. I honestly should have read the reviews of this product before I purchased it.by HisDarkMelody5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem and straight talk said that feature doesn't come with this particular phone. Sad excuse, I know.by tazzjazz3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't been able to, so I would say don't expect this phone to be able to use any type of app.by Infinity891/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not an Android device so you cannot get Android apps on it.by Sumyunguy1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOT AN ANDROID PHONE SO NO APPS AT ALLby TOOTS1511/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you cannot.by eaglefsan761/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, This is not a smart phone!by 17931/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is a basic phone.by cellphonefreak2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to Straight Talk, the answer to that is yes. I did notice that I had more signal than with other straight talk phones so I would assume that it's either Verizon or AT&T. However, their customer service is terrible. Most people don't know what they are talking about and their answers are inconsistent. If you re-ask a question, you sometimes get a new answer. I had spoken to 5 different representatives to see which phones would be covered by a Verizon tower. At times they will tell you it's covered by AT&T and Verizon while someone else will say that a phone does not share those two towers so it's either AT&T/T-Mobile or Verizon. The honest truth is that they don't know and these people really don't care. I usually received an answer where it's either or. It's either Verizon or AT&T, and some said it might be T-Mobile. You won't ever be 100% sure. So the most i can say is that this specific phone has more signal and works (at times) in tunnels. So I'm guessing it really is Verizon, at least a fair amount of the time.by Infinity891/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a CDMA phone, which is the signal Verizon and Sprint use.by Sumyunguy7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. Straight talk CDMA (ends in C) phones run off the Verizon network. Their phones than end in "G" run off either ATT or T-mobile towers. You can tell which by looking at the SIM card of even the unopened box. It will have a string of numbers and within those numbers it will say T4 or T5. T4 is ATT, and T5 is T-mobile.by eaglefsan767/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It picks up the signal from a Verizon towerby the5thelement2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in my location it is!by 179310/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby cellphonefreak10/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?