Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 S968C White Prepaid Smartphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Communicate conveniently with the Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 S968C White Prepaid Smartphone. Designed with a sleek 4.8" Super AMOLED touchscreen, the phone has a large and bright display. This white smartphone has a slim and wide design that allows for easier handling. It runs on an Android 4.1.2-Jelly Bean giving it fast processing speeds. With excellent WIFI connectivity, this Android smartphone offers powerful inter-gadget connection. Its 8MP camera takes sharp and explicit photos and videos. It is compatible only with Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited or $60/30-Day Unlimited International service plans.
Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 S968C White Prepaid Smartphone:
- This Android smartphone has a 4.8" Super AMOLED touchscreen
- WiFi connectivity
- 8MP camera
- Talk time: up to 8 hours
- Compatible only with Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited or $60/30-Day Unlimited International service plans
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.34 x 2.78 x 5.38|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- nobuyoneby cheepstuf108111/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- my phone is prepaid, I don't know if that matter or not, but mine don't have a sd card.by newbluei11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (55) (19)Was this answer helpful?
- No SD card. You'll have to use your own or buy a new one.by Tank61911/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (38) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!!! go buy yourself a 16g or 32g Micro SD card. you will glad you did. i bought one on sale from Best Buys during Cyber Monday for $19.99 regular $59.99.by wskga11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (72) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- 4gb upgradable to 32gbby McDonaldsgirl11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (29) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- it said it does but mine did notby mcat201311/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if you buy it online. Phones in stores don'tby LJF63011/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (51) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- No I don't belive so...mine didn't.by stinaamarie11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (12)Was this answer helpful?
- No I had to buy oneby Sheltimom311/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- under the features section of this webpage it has a grey box like photo. The second bullet in the grey box says 4G LTE. Straight talk 4G lte phones use the AT&T network.by ClubmakerBob11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- This model is the SCH S968C. It runs on Verizon's network and does not use anything "higher' than 3G. The chip does not support 4G/LTE.by SechTavvy11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (44) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- No this only runs on 4G service on Verizon service....... however you will save hundreds of dollars a year over Verizon service.... if you do the math.by Soolongs11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (47) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know if I can answer your question or not,but I will tell you what is on my phone. this is only mine second smart phone, the first was a cheap one. so I'm not to smart on all this stuff, still learning. but I got my phone on black Friday that how long I have had it. under the setting [about device] it says 4.1 android version.that all I see that might help.by newbluei11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (44)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a 4g lte phone lol. According to straight talk you get 2.5G at high speed then they slow you down. I've jad my phone about two weeks and have't touched that. But I primarily use mine for texting my boss and emplyees, several e-mail a day a a little web browsing.by McDonaldsgirl11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (31) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry no 4G allowed on Verizon prepaid phones. It does have a SIM card slot that is open. Maybe in the future it will have 4G, or maybe you can get the straight talk sim from AT&T and use that? Duno.by BigTfromNC11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (27)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular phone is the C968C which uses Verizon but, you're correct, it is limited to 3G. Straight Talk sells two versions of the SIII through Walmart. Simply put it's as follows: 1. One version is this particular phone with the model number of S968C. Which again, runs on the Verizon native network at only 3G data speeds. The current price online at Walmart as of today is $399. 2. The other version is the S960L or designated on the box as "LTE-S." This phone is Sprint powered and is true 4G LTE. The current price online at Walmart as of today is $299. So, one must make the choice of a Straight Talk SIII which is a true 4G LTE phone that is on the Sprint native network which we all know has a small coverage footprint compared to other major carriers. OR A Straight Talk SIII that uses the Verizon network but does not have LTE and is limited to 3G but with a very extensive 3G nationwide network. The Sprint version or model number S960L can be viewed here (copy-and-paste): http://www.walmart.com/ip/Straight-Talk-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-Pre-Paid-Smartphone/23573710 ...as you can see in the description its features, it will state "LTE Dual-Band 4/17"by richardarr11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (141) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- No its not the 4 is for a couple hundred more dollars lolby Sheltimom311/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a piece of paper that has a sim number on it and you use it to set up phone it doesn't actually have a sim card even though it has a spot for one...So no you don't have to buy one to use phoneby crystlschtz11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (78) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- The sims in included.by leeannsdad11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (26) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a Sims card loaded on the phone. Even though it says it comes with a 4gb SD memory card, it doesn't.by Dealcatchers11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone runs on Verizon,CDMA. It does not use a sim card.by ront6511/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (39) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with one already in itby Allison192511/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- If you get the straighttalk phone and use straighttalk as your provider you will not need a SIM card. If you purchase a Samsung Galaxy from another carrier like AT&T you will need a sim cardby An anonymous customer11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (92) (8)Was this answer helpful?