Straight Talk Bring Your Own Phone CDMA Activation Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cut the costs of your cell phone bill with this Straight Talk Activation Kit. Use your own compatible phone with the kit to get service on the best nationwide networks. This Straight Talk kit requires no credit check or contract and gives you access to social media networks, your email and the web. For a reasonable $45 per month you get unlimited data, talk and text. It works with any compatible CDMA phone including Android and other smartphones.
Straight Talk Bring Your Own Phone CDMA Activation Kit:
- $45 per month, unlimited data, talk and text
- No contracts, no bills, no credit checks
- Keep your current phone number
- $45 Straight Talk Unlimited 30-Day Service Plan sold separately
- Bring Your Own Phone Straight Talk SIM activation works with texts, IMs, social networks, email and web
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 0.5 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this service allows you to can keep your existing phone number.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it depends on the company your coming from if they release the number,no im not a str8 talk or walmart rep but i do flashing and number ports in ruckersville va everyday so if its a new account that been shut off for non payment..chances are no if its out of contracts and good standing then most likely,if its in contract but still working maybe but you will more likely get the early termination fees applied which ruin your credit which ruin your chances of ever getting another phone other then pre paid.by njdan309/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can check the compatibility of any phone by going to http://stbyop.com/straighttalk/.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's almost impossible for us to give you a definite yes or no here as to whether your phone is compatible with Straight Talk CDMA service. More details are needed about the phone and the network it has used. The best way to go about confirming if your phone will work is to go to the Straight Talk BYOP website and follow through by putting your phone's information and navigating through the process. If your phone turns out to be compatible, it will then give you step-by-step instructions on how to active and start service. If you have problems navigating the BYOP webpage, you can always call Straight Talk and ask them directly. Call 877-430-2355 Copy-and-paste the link below for the BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) webpage: http://www.straighttalkbyop.comby richardarr3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is locked to the Straight Talk service, not Verizon, so the only way your phone will work is if it is unlocked.by CommunityAnswer3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can check compatibility by going http://www.straighttalkbyop.com/ before purchasing. :)by AmethystRaven3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?