Stitch Women's Peasant Cap Sleeve Woven Maxi Dress
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dress up in this gorgeous Stitch women's peasant cap sleeve woven maxi dress. Thanks to the easy silhouette, feminine neckline and shirred accents this dress is incredibly easy to wear. Wear with pumps and accessories for an evening out or dress down by layering under a cropped denim jacket and sandals.
Stitch Women's Peasant Cap Sleeve Woven Maxi Dress:
- 80% polyester, 17% rayon, 3% spandex
- Scoop neck
- Cap sleeves
- Shirred neckline, sleeves and waist
- Loose bottom
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD ON REVERSE SIDE. DO NOT BLEACH. TUMBLE DRY LOW. LOW IRON SETTING IF NEEDED.|
|Fabric Content:||80% Polyester, 17% Rayon, 3% Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 10.0 x 9.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.. Wear push up braby CaribbeanDelight4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Zoe684/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'5" and wore it with flat sandals and it touched my feet.by CaribbeanDelight4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure the inches. But I'm 5'4 and it touch the groundby Zoe684/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?