Stanley 600-Peak Amp Jump Starter #J309
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Stanley 300-amp jump starter delivers three hundred amperes of current to a twelve-volt battery for instant startup of your vehicle. The Stanley jump starter works on desulfation technology to provide an instant start. The built-in charger enables you to charge the battery any time and anywhere on the go. This convenient portable jump starter works equally well for motorbikes, especially in extreme winter conditions and prevents any choking of the battery. The Stanley 300-amp jump starter is small, easy to carry and lighter than many other battery-equipped units. The complete jump starter comes with a heavy-duty metal clamp in an impact-resistant, injection-molded case.
Stanley 300-Amp Jump Starter:
- Delivers 300 amps of instant starting power
- 600 peak amps of power
- Offers both 12-volt and USB outlets
- High-powered LED light that rotates 270 degrees
- Power/charge indicator and reverse polarity alarm
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 5.5 x 10.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- DC power outlets are what were once called cigarette lighter outlets. Most of the US stopped using the term several years ago. Smoking in vehicles is no longer accepted by the people that make the rules.by Steven31411/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (12)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I hooked a cheap converter into it to plug in normal house hold items.by Jakes1123411/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby 1jedimaster11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there is a lighter socket & usb for using or charging various itemsby drummerboy111/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does notby drummerboy111/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Jakes1123411/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No air compressorby hobbs1611/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- mine doesby 1jedimaster11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and even bigger cars/trucks.by Jakes1123411/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i started a ford f150 pickup with itby drummerboy17/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?