Stanley 2M Series Spotlight
About this item
About this item
The Stanley 2M Series Spotlight provides handheld light for tasks requiring bright, widespread illumination. Suitable for use in the home, workshop, boat or automobile, this spotlight is fitted with a 12-Volt 3Ah SLA rechargeable battery and a 12-Volt 75-watt halogen bulb. A CEC AC charger and DC charging cord is included with the Stanley 2M Spotlight. Run this spotlight directly from the DC cord saves battery life when an external power supply is available. A rubber bezel protects the lens and bulb, while the pistol grip and trigger switch give the user single-handed control of the Stanley Spotlight.
Stanley 2M Series Spotlight:
- 2M Series rechargeable spotlight
- Halogen bulb
- Rubber bezel
- Runs directly from DC cord while charging
- CEC AC charger
- DC Charging cord
- UL & CSA Listed
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.939|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 4.75 x 9.5|
Ask a question
- Just buy a new one and return the old one as the new one. Wal Mart will take anything back.by Meatball19809/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- return it to walmartby bohawker1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would try calling the manufacturer directly. Many times, they prefer you contact them rather than take it back to the store where purchased.by salr1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby farmer71211/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, someplace in New York . Its not Stanley.. Junk....by stjoemike6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I called, he said don't charge more than 20 hours at a time.by Z06girl3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Charge unit BEFORE first use using the 120 volt AC charger for 20 hours. The charge status LED flashes while charging and lights solid when the unit is fully charged while using the AC charging method.by Stanley Automotive9/3/2015Written by a verified representative from Stanley AutomotiveWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?