Spring Valley Norwegian Salmon Oil Dietary Supplement Softgels, 1000 mg, 120 count
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spring Valley Norwegian Salmon Oil Supplement contains omega-3 to support heart health. Each serving is 2000 mg, and this bottle contains 120 easy-to-swallow softgels. Experience the heart health benefits of this Spring Valley dietary supplement.
Spring Valley Norwegian Salmon Oil Dietary Supplement Softgels, 1000 mg, 120-Count:
- Contains omega-3
- Salmon oil softgels 1000 mg per softgel
- Supports heart health
- 120 softgels
Warnings: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing, Taking Any Medications Or Planning Any Medical Procedure, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin. Contains Fish (Salmon) Ingredients.
Directions: Suggested Use: For Adults, Take Two (2) Softgels Daily, Preferably With Each Meal. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements and Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.74 x 2.74 x 4.76|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.50 g||3%|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||4%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Found this link right after I could not find thissalmon in stores and decided to order online. When I looked closer at the empty bottle I have, I realized that it no longer says Wild. The reason I started using it several years ago was because it definitely said Wild Norwegian Salmon on the front. I did not realize that they had taken that off. Also it does not say Wild on the back or anywhere. If you note the product above does not say Wild anymore. I feel foolish that I did not see this earlier, but evidently we are not getting the same product that we were in years past. No reason to believe this is not farmed raised salmon.by healthyliving9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be wild. I have no reason not to believe itby Lifeatitsbest1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The front of the lable reads Wild Norwegian Salmon Oil 1000 mg.by jlet371/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the label on the back of the bottle the salmon is Wild Norwegian Salmon.by beachdestined1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Wild or farmed salmon may both be used in the production of this product. The farmed salmon are raised in Norwegian fjords. The salmon are contained by nets but they live in sea water and the fjords run directly to the open sea.by HelpPL9/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front of the bottle reads Wild Norwegian Salmon Oil 1000 mg in large letters.by jlet374/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the back of the label it is Wild Norwegian Salmon.by beachdestined12/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wild or farmed salmon are used in the production of this product. The farmed Salmon are raised in Norwegian fjords. The Salmon are contained by nets but they live in sea water and the fjords run directly to the open sea.by HelpPL11/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 400 mg, conmprising of 110 mg EPA, and 220 mg DHA.by jlet3712/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- DHA is 220mg. EPA is 180mg. per serving.by beachdestined1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains EPA 180mg & DHA 220mg per serving (2 softgels). This information is located on the back of the label under "Supplement Facts".by HelpPL8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?