Spring Valley CLA Tonalin Safflower Oil Softgels, 1000 mg, 50 count
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take a step closer to achieving total health with Spring Valley CLA Tonalin Safflower Oil 2000mg Softgels. This product contains 50 gels per bottle and is designed as a dietary supplement for body shaping support. The CLA supplement is meant to complement your dieting goals.
Spring Valley CLA Tonalin Safflower Oil Softgels, 2000mg per serving, 50-count:
- CLA dietary supplement for body shaping support
- 2000mg per serving
- Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Warnings: Warning: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Not Intended For Use By Persons Under The Age of 18. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Ingredients: Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 2 Softgels Servings Per Container 25. Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value. Calories 20, Calories from Fat 20, Total Fat 2 G 3% Dv, Tonalin Safflower Oil - 2 G (2,000 Mg) Conains: 78-84% Conjugated Linoleic Acid (Cla) - % Dv Not Established. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Caramel Color, Titanium Dioxide Color.
Directions: Suggested Use: For Adults, Take Two (2) Softgels Twice Daily, Preferably With Meals. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements and Medications You Take With Your Health Care Provider. Use Before Expiration Mos/Yr Stamped On Label.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.32 x 2.32 x 4.36|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product contains Safflower Oil.by HelpPL11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It says "Soybean Oil". The ingredients are listed at the Walmart link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-Cranberry-plus-Vitamin-C-Dietary-Supplement-Softgels-1500mg-100-count/11028016#Item+Descriptionby Servant2Jesus8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lee3211/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I assume so, only because it says it does.by NellyL8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains approximately 2g (2,000mg) of safflower oil.by HelpPL11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product can be emptied and mixed with contents in food and/or beverages.by HelpPL11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can open the capsule and swallow the liquid.by Spring Valley10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the ingredients of this product natural and safe to consume (stimulant free)? Also, will it negatively affect any drug screenings if taken?
- Yes, they are stimulant free. I have high blood pressure and they have not increased my blood pressure at all, in fact, I have been sleeping better than ever since I've started taking these. I dont think they would affect drug screenings negatively since the ingredients are natural probiotics and enzymesby Jamie4711/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is safe to consume and is natural. We cannot comment on drug testing and would recommend to discuss the supplements you are taking with the test administrator.by HelpPL11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?