Special Kitty™ Savory Turkey & Cheese Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food 13 oz. Can
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nutritional Statement: Special Kitty™ Savory Turkey & Cheese Dinner in Gravy Premium Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for kittens and adult maintenance.
Special Kitty™ Savory Turkey & Cheese Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food 13 oz. Can:
- 100% Complete & Balanced Nutrition for Kittens & Adult Maintenance
- High in Protein
- Moist & Tender
- Classic Pate
Ingredients: Water Sufficient For Processing, Meat By-Products, Turkey, Chicken, Soy Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dried Cheese Powder, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Modified Corn Starch, Imitation Cheese (Water, Starch, Soybean Oil Product, Whey, Salt, Casein, Whole Egg, Sodium Phosphates, Sorbic Acid (As A Preservative), Carrageenan,, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color), Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Salt, Caramel Color, Choline Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Red 3, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite).
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Slicedby Catlady11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Like ANY moist food (human or animal) if you don't refrigerate it after opening it will spoil. Do you leave the meat you eat sitting out?by Christine10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only for a short time (maybe a couple of hours).by caveltom3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! It's a meat product and will spoil just like any other canned meat product.by funrob3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if covered tight seal yes but reccomend putting it in fridgeby gail4ce3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you cover it with plastic wrap, it will stay moist and usable for about 24 hours.by CatLover06303/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- After it's opened, canned pet food should be refrigerated, just as with any meat product. If covered and refrigerated, the food should stay fresh for 2-3 days. You may want to allow the food to return to room temperature before serving it to your pet.by HelpPL3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but I would suggest sealing it. For example, give your cat half of the can, then replace the other half inside of a tightly sealed container, like tupperware. Not a ziplock bag if you can help it, because that will cause it to mold. :)by iCamokazi3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not pate. It is like small rectangular pieces in gravy with small roundish cheese bits.by Christine10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- slicedby cats10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is meaty shreds in gravy. It is not pate.by HelpPL8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?