SoothSoft Chillow Cooling Pillow
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.5 x 20.5 x 0.625|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Could you please verify the dimensions on this reg.size Chillow? Description gives same dimensions as mini Chillow.
- This one gave the mini dimensions but is made for a regular sized pillow.by ksr2657/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits a standard size pillow..any pillow case will work!by Jamie656/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Love Blossom, This chillow pillow is a regular size to fit into a regular pillow case. I am sorry I don't have the acutal measurements, but hope this will help. You posted a question 2 years ago.by snailmailman10/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 12 x 15".by StockPot10/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you have to do is add 7 to 8 cups of very warm water..use a measuring cup or funnel..I didn't have any issues adding water to it..I did spill some water but it wasn't a big deal..wipe it up and lay it on a flat surface for about 4 hours to activate..then roll it like a sleeping bag to get the excess air out..water again will come out..wipe it up and use it..make sure the valve is on tight..the directions are easy to follow.by Jamie656/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It helped when I was filling it with water, to hold the lip of the opening slightly higherand the filling went faster. When it was time to release the air, I placed a towel under the corner and if there was any water the towel took care of it.by MSfemaleover507/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dont buy here is the letter i email Chillow this is the letter i wrote to Chillow I have Fallowed the instructions to the tee the first order had two chillows one for my and one for my husband i also got the pillow cases we let them set for 4 hours, pushed all the air out so there was only water and put them in the refrigerator for 20min. went to bed with the light blue side up and woke up to are 3000.00 be soaked in water. SO we thought maybe we did it wrong so we repeated the steps this time I used it on my low back dark blue side up i was sitting in my recliner and it worked for a hour then i felt my paints get wet it had leaked from the cap so i tried the 2nd of the two chillow's and after a hour it started leaking the same as the first one. So i called customer services and the lady didn't even seem to care about what i was telling her happened she just told me she was sending me new Chillows. Well all the stuffed that happened with the first 2 happened when i tried to use the new 2 you sent to replace my first order. So I asked My friend to try it she fallowed the instructions put i under her neck fell a sleep and woke to a wet pillow. I think the cap gets warm as you use it and lets the water to leak out.I fell it would be wonderful if it had a screw on cap. I am vary upset I have to have my bed dried and cant sleep in it because its still wet so we have to use an air mattress till it drysby TheBean19787/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it's a hot summer night and the Chillow does not feel cool, place it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Place the prepared Chillow on your pillow and cover both with a pillowcase. Will feel cold when you first lay your head on it, and will start drawing body heat. If you're looking for instructions on how to prepare it when you first buy it, it comes with complete, detailed, easy to follow instructions and all you need is water.by ksr2657/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?