Sony DAV-TZ140 5.1 CH Home Theater Surround Sound System with DVD Player
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience 300 watts of theater-quality surround sound and upscaled picture performance from DVDs of nearly 1080p with this Sony DAV-TZ140 home theater system. The 5.1 surround sound system with DVD player features five speakers and a subwoofer, as well as Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic, and dts surround sound decoding. There's also a USB port to conveniently play back your music, videos, and photos from flash drives, MP3 players, digital cameras and computers on the Sony DAV-TZ140 home theater system.
Sony DAV-TZ140 Home Theater System with DVD Player:
- 300 watts of total power
- Built-in surround sound decoders include Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and dts
- 5.1-channel home theater system plays DVD, CD, CD-R/RW formats and more discs with upscaling to almost 1080p quality when using the HDMI connection to a compatible HDTV
- Built-in FM radio tuner with 20 station presets
- USB port for convenient music, video and photo playback
- Audio input lets you easily connect an MP3 player or other audio sources
- HDMI and composite video outputs
- Sony surround sound system includes remote control, FM antenna and composite video cable
|Product Type:||Home theater system|
|Dimensions (wxdxh) / Weight:||DVD player / AV receiver : 13.4 in x 12.8 in x 2.2 in / 4.6 lbs Speaker system : main channel speaker : 3.3 in x 3.9 in x 4.7 in / 12.3 oz Speaker system : center channel speaker : 3.3 in x 3.9 in x 4.7 in / 15.2 oz Speaker system : surround channel speaker : 3.3 in x 3.9 in x 4.7 in / 13.8 oz Speaker system : subwoofer : 6.3 in x 11.6 in x 12.4 in / 6.6 lbs|
|Media Format:||DVD, CD|
|Type:||DVD player , Radio tuner - FM - digital , Remote control|
|Sound Output Mode:||Surround Sound|
|Additional Features:||BRAVIA Sync|
|Components:||DVD player / AV receiver, speaker system|
|Built-in Decoders:||Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Digital, DTS decoder|
|Surround System Class:||5.1 channel|
|Output Power / Total:||300 Watt|
|Amplifier Output Details:||50 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 10% - 5 channel(s) 50 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 100 Hz - THD 10% - 1 channel(s) ( subwoofer )|
|Power Consumption Operational:||29 Watt|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - external - 8 Ohm - wired 1 x center channel speaker - external - 8 Ohm - wired 2 x surround channel speaker - external - 8 Ohm - wired 1 x subwoofer - external - 8 Ohm - wired|
|Driver Details:||Main channel speaker : 1 x full-range driver - 55mm Center channel speaker : 1 x full-range driver - 55mm Surround channel speaker : 1 x full-range driver - 55mm Subwoofer : 1 x subwoofer driver - 130mm|
|Tuner Frequency Range:||87.5 - 108 MHz|
|Preset Station Qty:||20 preset stations|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.55 x 17.63 x 11.96|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No.by 6Eric111/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- hdmi cable only no digital/optical connections.by looktothelord10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- None. It has the ff: Analog audio input (red and white RCA), composite video output and an HDMI output plus a USB port in front.by SonyListens10/7/2015Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- We have a 60" Vizio flatscreen and this system works perfectly with it.by jodeg10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have a 60" Vizio flatscreen and the Sony Surround System works perfectly for us!by jodeg10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your TV has either an HDMI input or a composite video input, then you should be able to connect this to your TV.by SonyListens10/12/2015Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not have a headphone out jack.by CommunityAnswer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi amanda, there isn't any other audio out for this Home theater except for the speakers. Connecting your headphones is not possible. - Ellaby SonyListens5/21/2015Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello amanda, thank you for your message. In regards to your question, unfortunately according to the specifications it does not include a headphone jack. For more information, check the operating instructions: https://docs.sony.com/release/DAVTZ140.pdf. -Oscar.by SonyListens5/21/2015Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?