Silhouette Chipboard, 12" x 12", 25/pkg
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use this Silhouette Chipboard to create your own chipboard album or to add pages to an album project. This package contains 25, 12" x 12" chipboard sheets. It can also be used with all Silhouette cutting tools for added convenience. This would make an ideal addition to your fun and creative album projects.
Silhouette Chipboard, 12" x 12", 25 pack:
- This package contains twenty-five 12" x 12" chipboard sheets
- Chipboard sheet, 25 pack, imported
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 12.0 x 0.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I can only speak for the silhouette chipboard. It has some thickness to it think 1-2 sheets of heavy copy card stock (65-110lb) however it it not nearly as rigid or stiff as card stock, it is very floppy. It would work well for adding dimension to paper crafts, cards and scrap booking and maybe a small gift box or bag, but i would not recommend for the rigid 3d container or organizing tray designs from silhouette online. It has no-way near the weight or stiffness of even a cheap notebook back I hope this helps.by theFrenchCowgirl9/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Silhouette chipboard I ordered says nothing about the weight, nor weather its medium or thick. its simply labeled as Chipboard, and I just wrote a review on my disappointment. It is exactly the same as my 65lb CARDSTOCK. Which does not make this anywhere near Chipboard. its just recycled brownish tan cardstock.by Peechydaze10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 1/16 inchby CrazyCutLady8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?