Shark Rocket Vacuum, HV300
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This never loses suction, never loses power vacuum cleans as well as an upright at less than eight pounds! It cleans bare floors and deep cleans carpets. Swivel steering provides the ultimate control to get in and around obstacles and furniture. The versatility of this vacuum allows for floor to ceiling cleaning. Use the wand to reach high above or between narrow spaces. Use the handheld like a hand vac to clean stairs and furniture. The slim design is also great for cleaning under furniture. It includes a crevice tool, pet hair tool and dusting brush. It's portable and easy to store.
Shark Rocket Vacuum:
- Never loses suction, never loses power
- Cleans carpets and bare floors
- Under 8 lbs
- Versatile floor to ceiling cleaning
- Swivel steering
- 12" standard crevice tool
- Pet hair tool
- Dusting brush
- Model# HV305
|Cleaning Path Width:||10 inches|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 9.8 x 46.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Mine came with three (3)) - a 4" X 2" brush, a 9" flattish head with very low and soft bristles, and a 15" crevice tool. There is also a mounting bracket for hanging the unit when stored.by HisMajk11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (92) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! It has a short tapered extension for getting in small areas and a small furniture attachment with a rotating brush.by Junk4um11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (48) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, The attachments supplied work well. Shark also sells other unique attachments on their website. The additional attachments are kinda pricey but could come in handy.by RadarEngineer11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (41) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- mine came with 3. A dust cup, crevice tool & something else I forget now. You can get an adapter and use any other attachments from other vacuums you might have too. I got that adapter with a window blind duster.by Whimsy10111/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (27) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I got mine in the Walmart store, but since both are blue, same price & item #... It came with the following: * The motor head (Weighs 3.3 lbs on my scale) * A 30" detachable tube to extend the reach of the various attachments. (Attachments can all be used with just the motor head, or with the 30" extension tube). * A 10.5" wide x 2.5" tall, powered beater bar head (for carpeting & floors). * Dust brush, about 4" wide, with soft-ish bristles, for dusting furniture. (May be a bit stiff for Video screens, so be aware.) * Pet hair brush, which is about 6" wide, with a strip of that 1-way "lint brush" fabric on each side. * Crevice tool. About a foot long, with the narrow, angled slot on the end - like all crevice tools. Weight is about 8.6 lbs with the beater bar, 30" tube, and motor housing + cord, assembled. Stored dimensions for Vac & beater bar head on the floor: Roughly 3' tall, 10.5" wide, and probably about 10-11" deep - with motor mounted to the extension tube, not wall mounted.by karmal11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (89) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the main attachment that has the rotating brush, the main extender piece and 3 other small attachments. A brush attachment, a pointed attachment for corners, and a curtain or pillow brush that I think has lint collectors on them.by Nickname198811/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (39) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you wind it up on the sweeper pole.by RadarEngineer11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cord is not retractable. It winds on 2 hooks down the length of the wand.by Whimsy10111/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No is notby crazyone2211/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Finnandkyra11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, winds vertically by hand....quicklyby Rottentot11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just be careful to put the collection chamber door squarely over the garbage can or you will have to re-vacuum the floor. I missed the first time and I spilled some ugly debris on floor, disgusting. That is why I really wish they made the collection chamber removable like Dyson did.by RadarEngineer11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very easy to empty, which is good because the canister is small enough and the vacuum so powerful you'll be emptying it a lot.by Whimsy10111/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is but the dirt tank is not separate u need to hold the vacuum over the trash can or trash bagby crazyone2211/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's very easy to empty. Just hold the cup over the waste basket and push the button. The trap door comes open on it's own. All you have to do is close the door when you're done.by camperchickny11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very easy. Just like any other bagless.by Veranougat11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?