Similar items in stock
Senseo Single-Serve Coffee Machine, Black
Consider these popular products
- See details in cart
- Rollback$17.88 Was $29.99Save $12.11
- Rollback$15.99 Was $19.99Save $4.00
- $79.00 List price $99.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$30.56 Was $69.99Save $39.43
- See details in cart
- Rollback$19.99 Was $24.99Save $5.00
- Rollback$35.00 Was $39.00Save $4.00
- $39.92 List price $49.99Save $10.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Senseo Single Serve Coffee Machine is the result of 7 years of detailed research. It brews a consistent, balanced cup of coffee each time. The mild pressure system heats water to 205 degrees Fahrenheit in a boiler consistently. The one touch function is perfect for coffee lovers of all varieties.
- 45 second process
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- Pre-measured pods that ensures virtually no cleanup
- Brews high-quality and great-tasting coffee at the touch of a button
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 8.5 x 13.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Senseo Coffee Makers will not use Keurig coffees. You will need to buy pods at Target, QFC, Fred Meyers, Kroger grocery stores or go to www.senseo.com. These are the locations that I know of at this time. The pods come in bags that hold between 16 - 18 pods per bag. There are a number of varieties of flavors available, although only one flavor per bag.by Favoritecoffeemaker3/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they do not. They take Senseo packets and I purchased them off Amazon. The price is okay. The coffee comes out strong and I really like it. I bought five different types and haven't worked my way through them all yet.by bicar1/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no.they use their own pods similar to tea bags.by tomping1/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the Kreuig uses cups. This one takes either Senseo coffee pods or, if you can find them, Folgers coffee pods. Either one taste the same. They come in a pack of 18 for around $4.50.by SenseoUser71041/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They don't take keurig pods, but you can buy filters from amazon.com and use your own coffee.by toshea7110/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about other brand pods. But you can buy Senseo Pods at the store or on Amazon and save $$$.And they taste really great in all flavors.by momba484/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it takes the Senseo Coffee Pods. I get mine for about $3.50 a pack for 16 of them at my local grocery store. I've had mine for about a year and have loved it but I have started to look at the Keurig coffee makers. They are a little pricier but they have a larger variety of coffee flavors and what has interested me the most is that you can use your own coffee with a filter adapter for the machine. Another difference is that the Senseo coffee pods are not sealed individually (like the Keurig ones) so when you open the bag of the Senseo pods you have to properly store it so the coffee doesn't get stale.by testep4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy the Senseo Coffee Makers in black or stainless steel.by Favoritecoffeemaker4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only place that I've been able to find any color other than black is on the Senseo website, and you will pay a ton more for it than just buying the black one.by SenseoUser71044/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a red one 3 years ago at Target,but they don't carry them anymore.Only Black.If you go to the Senseo website or to Amazon,they have a fancier,silver one,as well.by momba489/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought one at Amazon.comby Favoritecoffeemaker3/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From what I've been able to research, the pod replacement filters do not generate the "foamy-ness" of the store-bought pods. That is what I love the most about this coffee, so I opted not to buy the replacement filters.by SenseoUser71048/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- amazon.comby toshea714/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?