Sea Foam Motor Treatment
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sea Foam Motor Treatment is a safe and versatile additive that can be used in fuel, oil or added directly into the combustion chamber on 2-cycle, 4-cycle, rotary and diesel engines. Sea Foam is a 100-percent pure petroleum product, so it is as safe for seals, o-rings, sensors and other fuel system and engine components as the fuel or motor oil that runs the engine. Sea Foam contains no harsh chemicals.
Sea Foam Motor Treatment, 16 oz:
- Safe and versatile additive
- Add to fuel, oil or combustion chamber
- For 2-cycle, 4-cycle, rotary and diesel engines
- Made from 100-percent pure petroleum
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Model# SF16
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.65 x 2.62 x 2.62|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes sea foam can be added to any gasoline ,diesel engine when mixed correctly. it can also be added to engine oil to help to clean oil sludge from the oil passage ways ONLY ADD SEA FOAM TO ENGINE OIL WITH THE ENGINE COOLED DOWN , DO NOT LEAVE SEA FOAM IN THE ENGINE OIL FOR MORE THEN 20 MINUTES IF THE ENGINGE IS RUNNING . SEA FOAM IS COMBUSTABLEby mvautorepair2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I have a 350 HP, Chevy V8. I use it every 5-6 tank fulls on my 1990 Corvette. My engine runs better and smoother. I know it is keeping my injectors clean. I have noticed improved gas milage and my engine idles much better. I also use it in my wifes MB C280 Sport, works perfectly. Great product!by Kjonchef4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, works on any engineby TomCZ10/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Why not? Just follow the instructions! Helpful is to check the internet to see how to do what.by EcoFreak11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used only any type of engine, gas, or diesel. Two stroke or four stroke. Just follow the directions on the can. Do not add more than they recommend.by ChrisinWI1/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's safe for any engine, just follow the instructions on the canby Kk9z10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- One is per gallon.by Ronald9/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be best to go to Seafoam's webite, which has some great info, & find the amount to use for what you want to do. It can be different if, for instance, you want to do a deep clean & removal of carbon versus just a light cleaning & preservation of your motor's intake system. I have a 27 year old John Deere 160 that runs great & have been using Seafoam in it for years. Try it! You'll be amazed at the results.by StangGuy19/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fill the tank with 10 gallons of gas or more and pour contents in fuel tank or in engine oil crank case. Results of feedback has said they used 1/2 bottle [8 oz] in tank and other 1/2 in crank case with great results.by CommunityAnswer5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to bothby rgoodpa111/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can sea foam can be used in any engine that runs on gasoline or diesel. just make sure that it is mixed at the right amounts. sea foam is a cleaner and a moisture extractant. although it is not single perposed it does well at most anything. helpful tip-- add half a can of sea foam to your engine oil just before the oil is going to be changed, let the engine run for 10-15 minutes then change the oil. IT IS BEST TO ADD SEA FOAM TO THE OIL WITH ENGINE COOLED DOWNby mvautorepair9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The answer to both questions is "yes". Just follow the directions on the can.by Dudley169/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?