Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price
- $69.99 List price $199.99Save $130.00
- $58.00 List price $98.00Save $40.00
- Rollback$3.49 Was $3.99Save $0.50
- $20.00 List price $80.00Save $60.00
- $169.99 List price $299.99Save $130.00
- Clearance$69.98 Was $124.56Save $54.58
- Clearance$49.98 Was $86.67Save $36.69
Sceptre SB20202B Slim SoundBar with Audio Fading LED Technology and 3D Surround Sound
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$98.00 Was $119.98Save $21.98
- $98.00 List price $168.00Save $70.00
- $137.99 List price $229.99Save $92.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy improved audio quality with the Sceptre SB20202B Slim SoundBar. This soundbar is sleek and slim to fit in even the most awkward of angles. Even though it is small in size, the Sceptre sound bar packs a punch. It features 3D surround sound and stereo 2 x 20W output. You can also choose from four different sound modes to listen to music and movies the way you like. The 3D surround sound bar with audio fading LED technology comes with an easy-to-install wall-mountable kit, so you can listen to quality audio sooner rather than later.
Sceptre SB20202B Slim SoundBar with Audio Fading LED Technology and 3D Surround Sound:
- Sleek and slim soundbar
- 3D surround sound
- 4 sound mode selection
- Stereo 2 x 20W output
- Wall mountable
|Product Type:||Sound bar - for home theater|
|Additional Features:||3D surround sound mode|
|Total Harmonic Distortion:||1.0%|
|Driver Details:||Sound bar : 2 x woofer driver Sound bar : 2 - 2.5"|
|Connector Type:||SPDIF input Audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 )|
|Power Consumption Operational:||36 Watt|
|Voltage Required:||AC 100/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.71|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.3 x 37.2 x 3.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- JUST FOLLOW THEIR EASY DIRECTIONSby BACKWOODSMAN6664/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Digital audio coax is different then optical cable, so an optical hookup is not optional.by IndyHotRod1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please use the Audio Cable (Analog input left and right, SPDIF all in one cable) included to plug it into the back of your TV.by TechnicalSupport7/1/2013Written by a verified representative from TechnicalSupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- get an optical cable and hook it up directly to the optical connection on the tv, then attach it to the sound bar. it should workby loverj1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The speakers will work with any TV that has an AUDIO OUTPUT. You can the TV to the speakers using HDMI (requires 2 cables), optical, and analog. The only cable included is analog.by SlotSavers6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- basic A/V cableby miniferra6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This SoundBar includes a Audio Cable (Analog input left and right, SPDIF all in one cable).by TechnicalSupport6/19/2013Written by a verified representative from TechnicalSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This SoundBar has: 2 Stereo RCA Inputs (Analog) and 1 SPDIF (Digital).by TechnicalSupport8/1/2013Written by a verified representative from TechnicalSupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I connected mine with an optical cable. By using optical, the speakers will come on when the tv comes on ... slight delay in coming on though.by SlotSavers7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby miniferra7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?