Sam's Choice Smoked Double Glazed Brown Sugar Spiral Sliced Ham, 1ct
About this item
Ask a question
- For this product, preheat oven to 275F. Remove all packaging materials and place ham in a shallow roasting pan flat side/face down. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil. Bake at 275F for approximately 15 minutes per pound until heated through. Do not overcook! Remove ham for oven and let stand 20 to 30 minutes before serving. It is important that you don’t overheat the ham as it could end up dry instead of juicy.by HelpPL11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ham has already been cooked. All it requires is warming of the slices in the oven. What we did for breakfast the next day was warm the sliced ham in a skillet since it has already been cooked. Warm the sliced ham covered on 350 for 30 minutes.by JParis10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The cooking instructions for this product are as follows: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove packaging; reserve liquid. Place ham cut-side down on large sheet of foil in roasting pan, pour reserved liquid over ham and wrap completely with foil. Warm ham in oven for 10 to 12 minutes per pound. Do not overheat.by HelpPL11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No!!!by carol60112/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Washing raw poultry, beef, pork, lamb, or veal before cooking it is not recommended as bacteria in raw meat and poultry juices can be spread to other foods, utensils, and surfaces, causing cross-contamination.by HelpPL12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the glaze packet gluten free? I read that "the product" (ie: the ham) was gluten free, but I didn't know if that included the glaze packet?
- At this time, the formula for this product (including the glaze packet) does not contain gluten.by HelpPL4/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. If you read the answer on the Ham question it states that BOTH the ham and glaze are gluten free. "Answers A: Both the ham and glaze for this product are gluten free at this time. Walmart Product Expert By HelpPL "by GlutenFreeFam3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?