Safety 1st Summit Booster Car Seat, Entwine
Customers also considered
- $149.00List price
- Rollbackfrom $69.00
- from $39.00
- Rollbackfrom $70.29
About this item
About this item
Reach new heights with the Safety 1st Summit Booster Car Seat. It is fully loaded with ease of use features that parents will appreciate. This high back booster car seat boasts a four-position QuickFit headrest that moves without the need for rethreading and an easy-to-position five-point safety harness with center front adjust. The pivoting armrests make it easy for your child to get in and out of the car seat, and the integrated cup holder provides a convenient place to store a drink while on the road.
Safety 1st Summit High Back Booster Car Seat, Entwine:
- Safety 1st booster car seat in the Entwine design is forward-facing for a child 22-40 lbs and 34-43" tall
- Belt-positioning booster for a child 40-100 lbs and 43-57" tall
- High back booster car seat has a 5-point harness system with center front adjust
- 4-position QuickFit headrest adjusts with harness for a better fit, no rethreading
- Safety 1st booster car seat in the Entwine design has side impact protection
- 5-position shoulder belt guides on each side
- Pivoting armrests on the Safety 1st Summit Booster Car Seat
- Convenient cup holder
- 3-position recline for the best fit
- Weight: 15 lbs
- LATCH-equipped for forward-facing mode
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- Airplane ready
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||50 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||100 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||22 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||34 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.68|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 20.0 x 28.0|
Ask a question
- 21x21x28 boxby Mila19898/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its huge. Probably 4ft tall and 2ft or 2 1/2 ft wide. Very big.by trisha63413/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this seat is designed for children from 22-100 pounds.by CommunityAnswer9/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This car seat cannot be used rear facing. Child must be at least one year of age, 22 pounds and 34 inches tall to be able to use this seat.by Safety_1st_Support9/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products