SAMSUNG HW-FM35 2.1 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar with Subwoofer and Bluetooth
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Samsung HW-FM35 2.1 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar with Subwoofer is a sleek way to project quality sound throughout the room. Audio from music and movies sounds crisp and clear thanks to the 120W speaker. It works with Bluetooth so it can stream music wirelessly from compatible devices. A bracket is included so you can mount the bar to the wall, saving space and optimizing sound projection. This unit makes a powerful addition to your Samsung home theater system.
Samsung HW-FM35 2.1 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar with Subwoofer:
- 120W (30W x 2) + 60W
- Wall-mount bracket included with Samsung surround sound bar
- Dolby Digital, DTS
- Optical input: 1
- Audio input: 1
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 39.2 x 14.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's has a 3D sound option available but, nothing about this bar makes it sound like surround.by MattInNorthATL1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.1 means that the system has 2 regular speakers (presumably a left and right channel) and 1 subwoofer. Optical means you can use a fiber optical "digital in" wire for sound. This is a better choice for sound. Audio means you can use your standard RCA cables for sound.by pappasmurf19762/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.1 means the # of speakers. 2 main speakers, one Left and one Right, and .1 means 1 Sub Woofer for the bass Optical 1 means it has 1 Optical input on the back to hook it up. Optical is a type of cable you can buy to use that uses fiber optics for the best sound quality you can get. D Audio 1 means it also has 1 (Digital Audio) input you could use to connect for sound with a special D Audio cable. Just another option. Either option will work but the Optical Cable is better.by BBiscoe2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.1 audio means that you have stereo sound - left and right channels - along with the ".1" being the subwoofer. Optical means that audio can travel through an optical cable, which is a new option for many televisions on the market today. If we can help further, please reach out and let us know what we can answer for you. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer2/25/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Optical cable is the way to go with this bar. Boosts the sub and makes the sound clearer. The sub plugs directly into the bar.by MattInNorthATL2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just ran a optical wire from my Samsung tv to the soundbar. If you use the optical wire make sure the unit reads "digital in"by pappasmurf19762/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just use the Optical wire from the soundbar to the Optical on the back of the TV. Then you select "D-In" (means digital input) on the soundbar. Then you have to go to the sound setting on your tv and change the speaker output from TV Speaker to External Speakers. Whatever is on the TV will now come through. The other wires are useless. Take them out they will just confuse you. The whole point of this device is to minimize wires. It should have 1 wire to the wall for power, 1 wire to the subwoofer and 1 wire to the TV. The USB is an option so you can plug you Iphone or Ipod into it to play music. Useless in my opinion because this unit has "Bluetooth" which makes it connect and play your music wirelessly. The RCA cable is to hook up your obsolete VCR or DVD player. Useless... We have Netflix,Hulu,Amazon and Vudu now to stream movies on these TV'sby BBiscoe6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Without more details, it's difficult to pinpoint what the problem is. However, with many televisions, there is an "External Speakers" setting in the audio menu that some people forget about. Check your audio settings to make sure the TV is sending the audio through the digital optical port, or the analog audio out. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer12/18/2014Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sub comes with a wire that attaches to the back of the soundbar.by pappasmurf19763/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can only be connected with a wire. And it has only one wire to connect it to the Soundbarby BBiscoe5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The subwoofer is connected to the main unit with a cord. Thanks for your interest in Samsung Audio Bars. --Mr.Samsungby An anonymous customer5/25/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?