Rust-Oleum Professional Undercoating
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rust-Oleum Professional Undercoating is an easy-to-use, black rubberized coating created for all types of vehicles. This Rust-Oleum Professional Undercoating material provides corrosive protection from water, salt and other chemicals. This Rust-Oleum Undercoating features a trusted rust preventive formula that provides a barrier from rust on cars, trucks, trailers and other recreational vehicles. This rubberized undercoating also helps to deaden sound. The Rust-Oleum Professional Undercoating can help prolong the life of your vehicles.
Rust-Oleum Professional Undercoating:
- Easy to use
- Provides a black rubberized coating
- Provides corrosive protection from water, salt and other chemicals
- Helps to deaden sound
- Rust preventive formula
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.62 x 2.62 x 9.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, Lou, Rust-Oleum Professional Undercoating can be applied to a fiberglass surface. Remember to hold the can 12-16" from the surface and spray in a steady back and forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke. For best results, we recommend applying two coats.by RustoleumSupport11/8/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product can be used on fiberglass.by CommunityAnswer10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For Bare Metal or Sound Rust Surfaces: Remove all dirt, grease, oil, salt and chemical contaminants by washing the surface with a commercial detergent, or other suitable cleaning method. Rinse with fresh water and allow to thoroughly dry. Remove loose paint and rust with a wire brush or 120-220 grit sandpaper. Remove all sanding dust with a clean cloth. Protect and mask off all surrounding areas to prevent overspray. For best results, spot prime bare or rusted surfaces.by RustoleumSupport7/26/2013Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would not hurt to apply Rust-Oleum Professional Undercoating to the underside of your new lawn mower. Because it is lower to the ground and exposed to different elements than this product's more common use (automotive), frequency of re-application may vary.by RustoleumSupport7/9/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?