Rust-Oleum Truckbed Paint, 1qt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Rust-Oleum line of products are great for projects and are simple and easy to use.
Rust-Oleum Truckbed Paint, 1qt:
- Great for projects
- Easy to use
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 4.25 x 4.87|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I don't have the money for a bed liner. Can I use this instead. I will never hull anything in bed. Also will it look ok if use instead of bed liner.
- I think it would work nicely..I used it on a horse trailer...by rhann6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Coating is the perfect solution for your project. Please let us know if you have any questions!by RustoleumSupport1/20/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might be a good idea...I was in a hurry and used acetone and paint thinner for prep but there was a glue type substance that didn't come off..and neither worked well...I had to put additional coats on...It would have been easier to take a little time and sand the area..by rhann8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would advise sanding with 120-220 grit sandpaper prior to applying Rust-Oleum Automotive Truck Bed Coating.by RustoleumSupport8/29/2015Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- One gallon of Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Coating will cover an 8ft long truck bed, with 2 coats. The product does have a texture to it, but is not abrasive. We recommend either rolling or brushing the product on. Rust-Oleum guarantees all of their products. If you are dissatisfied with with the product, contact Rust-Oleum Customer Service Department for a full refund of the purchase price.by RustoleumSupport5/11/2013Written by a verified representative from RustoleumSupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?