Roundup 2-Gallon Premium Sprayer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Attack and control weeds with this Roundup 2-Gallon Premium Sprayer. This tool is designed for comfort and ease of use with Roundup concentrate. The 15" wand is built from lightweight aluminum, making it easy to use. This tank sprayer comes with a reinforced PVC hose for durable performance. This item makes use of a high-efficiency pump so it needs less power and time to get the job done.
Roundup 2-Gallon Premium Sprayer:
- 2 Gallon
- Wand Length: 15"
- Hose Material: Reinforced PVC
- Tank Material: Poly
- Wand Material: Aluminum
- This liquid sprayer comes with 3 Nozzles
- Brass adjustable, high volume fan, and low volume fan
- Safe, pressure release cap sends vapors and liquids down and away when top is open
- The high-efficiency pump on this tank sprayer requires less effort and time
- Large comfort grip shutoff with Lock-on/off features
|Power Source:||Self Powered|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.23 x 8.6 x 20.98|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is there a trick to getting the top off to fill the sprayer. I cannot get the top loose.
- I have that trouble, too, because of the pressure build-up. Being an older woman, I don't have the strength to use a long screwdriver or something for leverage any more. Instead, I loosen the hose connection to release the pressure inside. Then the top screws off easily. It's a nuisance because you have to tighten the hose again, but it works. I used to take it over to my brother's farm to use the vise and crowbar, but I was quite happy to figure this out. Also, before your first use (and at other times), if you put some vaseline on the hose connection before you screw it on, it will seal it better. My dad taught me that years ago.by barbarianz9/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sounds like you tightened it too much. I usually put the bottle between my legs and turn the handle. works for me...... If you can't ask someone for help who may be stronger...... Good Luck.by phantom19498/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Our Roundup Tank Sprayers are manufactured by The Fountainhead Group. Please contact them directly for more information on this product. Manuals can be located on their website at http://www.thefountainheadgroup.com/sprayers/roundup/. They also can be reached at 800-311-9903 or http://www.thefountainheadgroup.com/.by ScottsCustomerCare10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to pack vasoline around the 'O' ring in the pump body to get it to pump up the pressure.by onetrueblueamerican3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Roundup sprayer. This product is manufactured under license by the Fountainhead Group. Please contact them directly for troubleshooting your Roundup Sprayer. 800-311-9903by ScottsCustomerCare6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just contact the manufacturer for warranty parts..., I did.by onetrueblueamerican7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For spare parts, please contact the manufacturer, The Fountainhead Group, at 1-800-311-9903 or http://www.thefountainheadgroup.com/.by ScottsCustomerCare7/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?