Ronson Multi-Fill Butane, 42g
About this item
About this item
Ronson Multi-Fill Butane contains as much butane as 11 disposable lighters.
Ronson Multi-Fill Butane, 42g:
- Contains as much butane as 11 disposable lighters
- Features a universal fueling tip that adapts to all leading butane lighters
- Formulated to be low in non-volatile contaminants, which can cause burner valves to clog, affecting flame height and function
- English and Spanish graphics
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.16|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.37 x 1.37 x 6.0|
Ask a question
- You can find it in the hardware area in the store, next to the pluming stuff.by alsk941/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ask any walmart associate to scan: 0003790099142. it will tell them where it is and how many they haveby NyCasper7/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- DO NOT USE COLEMAN FUEL IN A LIGHTER! Coleman fuel is gasoline and lighters use fuel that is a lot less volatile - more like naptha. Using gasoline could have disastrous results.by mrwbf10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used to refill a Zippo Blu (butane lighter), but regular zippos take liquid. Walmart sells 1 gallon cans of coleman fuel which works just like zippo fluid for a lot cheaper.by Dudez10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The tip is designed to be inserted into the bottom of a butane lighter. It has no way to be screwed onto a Bernzo torch.by therealmisterfixit1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?