Rival 0.7 Cu Ft Microwave Oven, White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In the chaos of life, simplicity goes a long way. We need to know that sometimes there really is a button we can push to change something. That button may be in the kitchen, and the change may only be in the temperature of last night's leftovers, but the truth remains. You pressed a button and something changed. This Rival Microwave Oven was made with these moments in mind, and as a result it is streamlined and simple, offering you a single moment of ease every time you use it.
Rival 0.7 Cu Ft Microwave Oven, White:
- 700W output power
- 10 power levels
- +30 seconds full power express cook
- Child safety lock
- Time and weight defrost
- 6 convenient auto-cook menus
- 1-6 minute express cook
- 3 memory settings for flexible use
See all microwaves on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.59|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.3 x 12.92 x 10.16|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes. there is a popcorn button or you can manually input the timeby guineapigslave0911/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't cook popcorn, but I read that the .7 cu. ft. size microwaves can cook the smaller bags but not the big ones.by netmouse12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. You might have to add a minute or so to the popcorn button if you use that - otherwise our popcorn comes out great.by MomOfRunner11/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes... Quite well... Just set it going for 20 minutes and listen for the pops to get slower. Can't say anything about the popcorn setting as mine seems to be faultyby ConantheBarbarian28/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Devdy11/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A little over 3 feet. Same as my old GE. Appliance medium and heavy-duty extension cords come in several lengths. I understand parts are only made by 2 or so companies so I doubt you'll see any real difference between brands.by netmouse8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's quite short - about 18" I'd say. I would just use an extension is the power socket was in a strange place.by ConantheBarbarian22/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The cord on mine measures 36"by Ervserver4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?