About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The RCA RTS735 Home Theater Soundbar produces impressive, room-filling sound whether it is mounted on a wall or left free-standing. This sound bar has four built in speakers to create an immersive sound experience without all of the components usually required for surround sound. The home theater is designed to provide a richer audio output than traditional television speakers, allowing you to get the most out of your shows. This compact soundbar also has a line-in port for Apple iPod, iPhone or iPad to enable you to listen to downloaded music easily from your devices. The line-in will also play media from any other 3.5mm-enabled device. The RCA has two sets of analog audio inputs for connecting to your television.
RCA RTS735 Home Theater Soundbar:
- 4 built-in speakers
- 2 sets of analog audio inputs
- Line-in for Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad
- Wall mount or free standing configuration
- iPhone/iPod/iPad soundbar is a one-speaker solution for providing rich home theater sudio
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||33.2 x 6.5 x 5.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Netflix and Pandora are accessed through a device capable of streaming media. Simply connect your streaming device's audio outputs to the audio input on the soundbar in order to listen to the sounds. You can email email@example.com for more information.by JerryPatRCA9/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can connect the audio out from your laptop using a 3.5mm to stereo red/white cable. Connect the 3.5mm end to your computers headphone or speaker out and the red/white into the red/white audio inputs on the soundbar. You can also use a 3.5mm to 3.55 stereo audio cable and do the same.by JerryPatRCA5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?