RCA RTS7110B-2 40" 2.0-Channel Bluetooth Soundbar
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The RCA 40" 2.0-Channel Bluetooth Soundbar features four built-in speakers with impressive stereo sound.
RCA RTS7110B-2 40" 2.0-Channel Bluetooth Soundbar:
- 40" length
- 2.0-channel system
- 30W output power
- Bluetooth streaming
- Inputs: optical digital audio, RCA L/R, aux-in, 3.5mm line-in
- 4 built-in speakers with impressive stereo sound
- Allows for either freestanding or wall-mounted setup
- 1-year warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.0 x 6.25 x 5.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You should buy an RCA cable with 2 red 2 white connectors and hook it directly from the set top box to the tv. I paid $3.95 for the cable.by Susannah0110/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a Sony Flat Screen and it works just fine using the yellow, white, and red connector supplied. Bluetooth makes it compatible with all your smart computer equipment.by 2004WMAssociate10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby RamsFan678/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you must use the supplied remote. But it's easy, just set the sound level you want and forget it. I even forget to the turn the power off to the sound bar sometimes, does not really matter, it's fine.by Susannah0111/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never tried it because it has its own remote. I'm sure if you want to spend the time setting them up on one unit it would probably work. I have six remotes I personally use and keep in a carousel. Best regards!by 2004WMAssociate8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That depends on a number of factors including what connector you are using to make the audio connection, where you are connecting the wire(s), and your TV itself. For example the line out (what you'd use if you were connecting headphones to the tv) often mute the tv speakers and only play audio through the soundbar, but its volume could be controlled by the up and down buttons for the tv volume. If you connected by an optical audio cable from the tv to the soundbar you are usually not be able to control the volume with the TV remote, and would have to use the soundbar remote to adjust volume. The LG 42LW5300 for example would function in this way dependent on how its connected as it offers both those types of audio out from the tv. If you connected from something other than the tv to the soundbar (dvd player, blu-ray player, or sat/cable box to the soundbar) volume might be handled differently depending on the device. Here is some FAQ that discuss how audio varies depending on what connection you use: http://answers.lg.com/answers/7676/product/MD00001301/lg-electronics-42lw5300-questions-answers/questions.htm?expandquestion=711240 http://answers.lg.com/answers/7676/product/MD00001301/lg-electronics-42lw5300-questions-answers/questions.htm?expandquestion=807464 http://answers.lg.com/answers/7676/product/MD00001301/lg-electronics-42lw5300-questions-answers/questions.htm?expandquestion=1411281 http://answers.lg.com/answers/7676/product/MD00001301/lg-electronics-42lw5300-questions-answers/questions.htm?expandquestion=1411281by SoulReaper7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No not to this one. Try RCA Website customer services for additional answers. Best Regards!by 2004WMAssociate7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The soundbar has RCA and 3.5mm audio input. A subwoofer could be added.by CommunityAnswer3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?