Pure Balance Grain Free Formula, Salmon & Pea Recipe, 24 lbs
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pure Balance provides the best ingredients for pure and simple nutrition. It contains only natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
Pure Balance Grain Free Formula, Salmon & Pea Recipe, 24 lbs:
- Dry dog food
- Salmon and green pea recipe
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- No corn, wheat, soy or grains
- No artificial flavors, preservatives or colors
- 24 lb bag
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 14.5 x 24.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Calcium is 1.91 g/cupby OlRoyCSR2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Find the product on the Walmart site. If the information isn't at the small bag site then go to the larger bag. Go down to the question area and see if someone has already asked for the list of ingredients. Then click on that question and answer. I found the list by doing this but don't remember which of the flavors it was. But, I did find the complete list of ingredients and the protein amount which I think was 27% but don't remember for sure.by Jan753/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The calcium level is listed on the bag. I believe it's 1.5% (which is the average recommended from all I've read through the years). In addition to the information right on the bag, you can find plenty of information about nutrient levels in the review on dog advisor (It's given 4 stars which is wonderful for the price of this food!): http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/pure-balance-grain-free-dog-food/by KARMAsPerson4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can always go to the Dog Food Review site, click on this dog food and it will give you a full list of ingredients and will rate the food.by Jan753/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not contain rice. We are working to correct the issue. It has been listed incorrectly on this site.by OlRoyCS9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would like to correct our previous answer. There is no Ethoxyquin in Pure Balance dry dog foods. We require natural stabilizers of our ingredients. Products are absent of Ethoxyquin, BHA, BHT or any other artificial preservative.by OlRoyCS1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not ethytoxquin free. There is a very small amount present that is used to stabilize the product prior to our purchase of the ingredient. We do not add more after we purchase the ingredientsby OlRoyCS9/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?