Prevue Select Wrought Iron Cockatiel Bird Cage 18"x18x57", color: Chalk White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Welcome your bird home with this Prevue Select Cockatiel Bird Cage. This beautifully designed model is ideal for all feathered friends from cockatiels to parrots, just choose the right size. The 18" x 18 x 57" Prevue bird cage comes in a chalk white color. Made from classic wrought iron, it has easy-rolling casters and features a cage-top playpen. The wrought iron bird cage also comes with a rounded-corner seed guard and a heavy-duty push button door lock for added safety. Designed for easy cleaning, it has a slide-out bottom grille and top and bottom pull-out drawers. This model offers your bird plenty of space to move around. The set also includes four stainless-steel cups that can be used for food and water, two wood perches so your pet can sit comfortably and a cage stand. This item has a powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
Prevue Select Wrought Iron Cockatiel Bird Cage 18"x18x57", Chalk White:
- Designed for cockatiels to parrots, depending on the bird cage size
- Wrought iron bird cage with stand with easy-rolling casters
- Choice of eight powdered-coated finishes.
- Featuring cage-top playpen, rounded-corner seed guard, heavy-duty push button door lock, slide-out bottom grille and top and bottom pull-out drawers for easy cleaning
- Includes 4 stainless steel cups, 2 wood perches and cage stand
- Prevue bird cage, 18"x18x57", color: chalk white
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||49.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 18.0 x 57.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's an off white not brite whiteby iggycat12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got the white cage but there were other colors at a different price. there was maybe 4 or 5 colors.by mrbluebottle10/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- White.by PicturesANew9/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I thought the same thing when i saw the picture from the web site,The actual cage looks white to me. You hardly notice the chalk that just looks a bit more like flat paint insted of super glossyby Fdee5/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's closer to navajo whiteby tarrbabyonly14/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, copper, green, red, blue--but not at this priceby lilsophie3/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How wide is the skirt portion that flairs out to catch seeds. This the flaird section that is just above the bottom drawer and below the door.
- They are about 6 3/4 in. wideby iggycat11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The width of the cage with the seed skirt on increases to 26 X 26 from the original 18 X 18.by mrbluebottle7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The skirt section is large enough to stop bird poopy from ending up on the floor. thats why i replaced my old cage. This cage is made so cleanup is very easy. My old cage let all of the bird food fall through the racks and clean up was hard, This cage is definately in a different catagory. whoever made this cage had thought ahead. The only difference i did notice from my old cage is that the top seems to be seperate from the main part of the cage that my bird is not going from top to bottom nearly as much as he used too. But he loves sitting on the top rail. my old cage used to access the bottom from the top rail, now he has to climb down the doors.by Fdee11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The skirt sections are 6" wide and protrude out 4" from cage.by tbrdjim3/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd guess about 6 inches. My bird is a Quaker Parrot so not that big. But she does not get droppings on the floor anymore, so I love it.by natvtxgrl11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 3/4 inch.by faithfu111/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bar spacing is one inch apart.by boxersandbostonsrule8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Their are both horizontal (sides) and vertical (front and back) bars. They are 3/4 inch apart. The floor of the cage has the same bar spacing.by mrbluebottle8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3/4 inchby PicturesANew8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?