Prago Weston Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Prago Weston Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder is versatile enough to take care of all your meat grinding needs. This 575W machine is powerful enough for processing any kind of meat, be it domestic or wild. It features a fast grinding speed of 2 to 3 lbs per minute. Make use of the three stainless steel plates for coarse (8mm), medium (4.5mm) and fine (3mm) grinds, respectively. Make delicious sausages with its sausage-stuffing funnel. Keep this Weston meat grinder on your countertop as it has a compact design and doesn't occupy much space. If you decide to put it away between uses, you can store its attachments conveniently inside its stomper. This compact meat grinder machine is UL listed to ensure safety. Whether you are a hunter looking for an easy way to handle your game at home or just someone who enjoys making it all from scratch yourself, this Prago Weston Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder is the way to go.
It is ideal for home gardeners, home cooks and homemakers who just appreciate healthy nutrition and fresh food. This quality machine is made with heavy-duty construction for long-lasting use.
Prago Weston Heavy-Duty Meat Grinder:
- Heavy-duty 575W (3/4 hp) motor ideal for grinding any wild game or domestic meat
- Compact meat grinder features forward and reverse operation
- 2.5" diameter, #8 head opening
- 20mm sausage stuffing funnel and sausage spacer included
- Includes 3 stainless grinding plates for fine (3mm), medium (4.5mm) and coarse (8mm)
- Compact design for easy storage
- Weston meat grinder is UL listed
|Power Output Watts:||575 Watts|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.1 x 10.2 x 11.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a reason some of these machines have plastic "drive" gears. The design is to allow the drive gear to break to prevent damage to the more expensive main gear and/or the motor. Similiar to an outboard engine propeller. The propeller has a internal hub which is designed to break when you hit something with the prop. If the hub didn't break you could break or bend your ss prop ($400+), break the prop shaft ($200+), drive shaft ($400+) and/or the gears in the lower unit ($200+). Get the idea now? It prevents damage to the more expensive parts. Many people know this,... normally the price of parts in a machine will cost you more than what you paid for the entire unit! Someone pointed out the plastic drive gear is about $14, and I can guess the price of the main gears are probably "at least" half the price of a whole new unit.by boatmagic11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Chunky plastic, but have held up well for me so far. I looked for metal geared grinder and they all seem to be on the high end, more expensive models. For meat with little tendon in it, this grinder works great.by Nuggets7710/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE GEARS ARE PLASTIC.by kjhhv9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- metalby nowherehalfpint5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic. That is a draw back. But it held up for 120 lbs. of deerburger and sausage. Easy to clean up.by bigdog11112/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a heavy duty plastic gear where the grinder attaches to the machine. I'm not sure what the inside gears are made of. Everything else is made of stainless steel including the grinder blade, hopper and the auger.by HUNTINGGIRL11/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- metalby Zeezo11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit comes with 1 steel cutting blade.by 1Zenpuppy11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- yepby GrindingPetOwner11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's ready to go! It has a spare plastic auger gear (the only plastic internal part). I'm sure you can go to Prago Weston (or just Weston) online to buy parts.by Venisonboy5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO IT DOES NOT COME WITH A CUTTING BLADE.by kjhhv5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes ,and replacements are $14.00 online I believe.by bigdog1115/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO ORDER AN ATTACHMENT. I'M NOT SURE....BUT FOR THE MONEY, YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE A KITCHENAID STAND MIXER WITH MEAT GRINDER ATTACHMENT AT HOME AND I KEEP THE WESTON AT OUR HUNTING CLUB. THE WESTON OUTPERFORMS THE KITCHENAID.by HUNTINGGIRL7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby Sarge68505/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any liquid goes out the same end as what you put in. The blades are steel.by 1Zenpuppy8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My blades are metalby thelarge18/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- steelby loeptx8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The auger, burrs, and knife are metal, it can't last for ever but you can order replacement parts, but the one I have has already paid for itself by grinding pork butt, beef tips, making my own ground beef and Pork. It is very handy, it will also grind pears, apples, carrots, and much more.by Flashcanner8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The blade is stainless steel and the housing is aluminum. the gear attachment that drives the blade is plastic where it connects to the motor so you just have to be careful not to let it get too hot. IT is a light duty grinder but works great even for larger projectsby Will8611/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blades are metal and strong. I grind whole fish for chum, Liquid drains through the same area the meat is discharged.by xmuskyguide8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blades are metal. Nothing goes inside the grinder.by nessyhlv8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?