PowerPro Braided 300 yd Fishing Line
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
PowerPro is the premier micro braid fishing line available. It casts farther, absorbs less water and does not dig itself into your reel. This line is equally suitable for either spinning or casting applications, and its almost complete lack of stretch provides extreme sensitivity.
PowerPro Braided 300 yd Fishing Line:
- Reduces line tangle
- Does not damage guides
- Casts farther
- Absorbs less water
- Does not dig itself into your reel
- Suitable for spinning or casting applications
- Extreme sensitivity
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.21|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.93 x 3.6 x 5.09|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The easiest thing to do is to go on tackle warehouse and look up the type and pound braid you want and it gives you a chart.by Bassman215/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go on tacklewarehouse.com and they should have diameters; 15lb is 6lb, 40lb is 10lb, and up to 65lb which is 16lb diameterby Fishphantom9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- U might wanna look at this,it will show all the diameter per pound of line compared with mono http://www.powerpro.com/publish/content/global_fish/en/us/power_pro_v2/info/using_powerpro/specs.htmlby Snookcrazy2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- PowerPro 10# = .15, 20# = .23, 40# = .32, 60# = .41, 80# = .46100# = .56. Hope that helps.by JJAH6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- .43mm or ... about the same as 18lb. mono. No stretch at all.by CooperCats9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About the size of 12lb mono. Works great! I def recommend this product. Reeled in a 150lb Bat Ray took 45 min. No problems!by csmerril6/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the difference between lbs lb and pounds besides the price ?? there are 3 different selections for 50 lb lbs pound line !!
- It looks to me like they are the same and they just put it extra by accident maybe.by Bassman215/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's basically the same, they insert that to show that some colors are available in that lb range. Such as 65lb only has yellow and 65 pounds is only in redby Fishphantom8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?