Power Acoustik NB-1 - 2-Way Mount Tweeter 200 Watts
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Utilizing Niobium, a rare magnet material, the Power Acoustik NB-1 - 2-Way Mount Tweeter 200 Watts (pair) provides crystal clear highs. A built-in high-pass crossover prevents low frequencies from causing distortion, ensuring transparent detail in these two-way mount tweeter car speakers. Power Acoustik subwoofers can be added along with these tweeters to give you a full range of audio output. The minimum frequency response on these one-inch tweeters is 5 kHz and the maximum frequency response is 25 kHz. These high-frequency responses are achieved via polypropylene domes that allow accurate reproduction of high frequencies for an open sound stage. Technical features on the two-way mount tweeters include 200-watt MAX power handling, 100-watt RMS power handling and 97-dB tweeter efficiency. Mounting options include surface and angle.
Power Acoustik NB-1 - 2-Way Mount Tweeter 200 Watts:
- Tweeter size/type: 1" piezo
- Frequency response: 5 kHz-25 kHz
- Tweeter impedance: 4 Ohm
- Max power handling: 200 W
- RMS power handling: 100 W
- Tweeter efficiency: 97 dB
- Diaphragm material: polypropylene
- On-board crossover: 6 dB
- Mounting options: surface/angle
|Product Type:||Speaker - for car|
|Nominal (rms) Output Power:||100 Watt|
|Max (rms) Output Power:||180 Watt|
|System Components:||2 speakers|
|Speakers Included:||2 x car speaker (tweeter) - 100 Watt - 5000 - 25000 Hz - 4 Ohm - wired|
|Driver Details:||Car speaker (tweeter) : 1 - 1" - polypropylene|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.6 x 5.1 x 1.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes but they r built into the plastic housing so u can't c them..... fyi these tweets sound good but u have to push 50-100 rms. Watts into them.head unit wont push em. I'm pumping 80 rms Watts into them n they sound good.by jrod77712/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't but depends on your head unit.by lilwoda9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?