My Life As Salon Chair & Hair Salon Accessories for 18" Doll
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The My Life Pink Salon Chair with fun, doll-size styling accessories will set the stage for endless fun.
Pink Salon Chair & Hair Salon Accessories for Dolls:
- Movable chair with tilting feature for dolls
- Includes 4 accessories: cape, hairdryer, scissors and flat iron
- Dimensions: 9.5"L x 9"W x 14"H
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||10 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 9.0 x 14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Dollsby Hakima12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The name of the product is "My Life As Salon Chair & Hair Salon Accessories for Dolls".by goodreader12/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is for dolls. Little girls like to use it for their "American Girl" type dolls. The dolls that are 17-18 inches tall. You could use it for any doll though. I do not have experience with this product but am planning to try it out.by mommy110212/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- upto 24"by Hakima12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should fit any of the 18" dollsby fullhouseofaces12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?