Similar items in stock
Personna Platinum Chrome Double Edge Razor Blades, 10ct
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Personna Platinum Chrome Double Edge Razor Blades are made of high quality chrome steel and are electronically controlled throughout the grinding and honing process for a smooth, comfortable shave. The set comes with 10 blades per dispenser to provide you with long lasting replacements. Shave with ease using these Personna razor blades that come in a 10 count.
Personna Platinum Chrome Double Edge Razor Blades:
- Double edge platinum chrome
- 10 blades per dispenser
- Blade dimension: 1-11/16"L x 13/16"W
- Fits double edge razors
- Stainless steel razor blades
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.01|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 4.25 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know, but you could probably find out by searching for a double edged razor on the internet.by Chadowe4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check E-Bay for double bladed razors. I paid $9.99 for mine. There are others with adjustments in the razor 0 to 9 that cost more. Make sure the seller has a good track record and make sure you check free shipping and usa only in your search parameters.by windmillchaser12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Search internet for safety Razors. You can find a bunch.by Beardlesstoo1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are plenty of online sites to by the safety razors.by KTSFamily12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, I bought "The Shaving Factory" double edge safety razor made by Derby and I bought these blades; the blades work wonderfully in this razor. Basically any double edge safety will accomidate these blades. I mean if my cheap razor can accomidate these blades, than any razor can accomidate these blades.by TheClassicGentleman5/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart doesn't sell any safety razors. Some online competitors do. If you're looking for a basic razor, do a Google Shopping search for "Lord safety razor" (without the quotes) They run around $12.by DPCFayetteville10/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good luck finding one locally unless it's in your attic or at a yard sale. Perhaps from a barber shop? I ordered one from Amazon and couldn't be happier with it. It's a Merkur which is a precision ground German razor. It just happened to be the first one to catch my eye, others are probably as good but I believe it is better than the old style double edge razors I remember from many many years ago. I like the Persona blades better than the Merkur blade that came with it.by chuggerguy12/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The Personna double edge blades will fit any razor that accepts that style of blade. I purchased a 40 yr old Gillette razor from a local antique store for $3. You can probably find older styles at flea markets and yard sales. I would recommend doing an internet search for "double edge blade razors." The blades themselves can be hard to find as well. If you can't find them at Wal Mart, don't forget about your local drug stores.by RaSc9/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Israelby xwire9/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package says "Israel"by phlixphan9/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Israel... there is two Personna brands the red packs are made in Israel, also the Israel pack has an red and black oval around the word Personna. The USA brand and made in the US ones tend to be in a blue pack most of the time with the Personna name underlined.by Himlock10/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know, but you could probably find out by searching for Persona on the internet.by Chadowe4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Red Personna Israeli double edge razor blades that fit all standard double edge razors. They are a stainless steel blade with a "Platinum Chrome" coating for smooth shaving. 5 blades per pack. The ones I purchased from Walmart online are: PERSONNA DOUBLE EDGE STAINLESS STEEL and not the RED PERSONNA. An FYI, The American Safety Razor company has bee in business since 1875 and is owned by the Energizer Personal Care, LLC Clarification on origin and labeling: The labeling states "Product produced, assembled and packaged with blades made by American Safety Razor Company - Since 1875. Staunton VA 24482, USA." The packaging is made and assembled in Mexico. Additionally, it states "Imported and distributed Personna International de Mexico." The blades are made in Israel, imported to Mexico where they do the final packaging.by windmillchaser4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Israel. They make good blades but you should try Astra.by KipNoxzema3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Miles Kimble vintage safety razor on site....by riverrat687/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any butterfly opening "safety razor" ..Walmart models on site both work with these.by riverrat687/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On your computer type in double edge safety razor and hit search. You will get a number of places you can buy a razor. I got one for my husband from e-bay called Old fashioned safety razor + double edge blades for $17.88. He is really happy with it. Seems like a good quality razor.by jollygranny1/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$1.47 Was $31.36Save $29.89
- $2.84 Was $3.72Save $0.88
- $1.50 Was $1.67Save $0.17
- Clearance$4.45 Was $4.99Save $0.54