Similar items in stock
Pampers - Extra Protection Nighttime Diapers Super Pack (Choose Your Size)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Keep your baby clean, dry and comfortable with the Pampers - Extra Protection Nighttime Diapers. These baby nighttime diapers are highly absorbent and can be used for up to twelve hours, during the day or the night. The long life makes them indispensable for long car trips or weekend outings. With soft fasteners and elastic sides, they can be stretched and overlapped for a super snug fit. They're available in four sizes to fit most babies. The smallest size fits infants from 16 to 28 pounds and the largest size is made for babies weighing 35 pounds and over. Each size of the Pampers - Extra Protection Nighttime Diapers come in a large-quantity package for convenience.
Pampers - Extra Protection Nighttime Diapers
- Absorbent enough to last all night
- Stretchy sides
- Soft fasteners
- Pampers Nighttime Diapers (Sizes 3, 4, 5, 6) can be used for up to twelve hours
- Super snug fit
- Available in four different sizes
- Pampers Extra Protection Diapers Super Pack give you a large-quantity package for convenience
Pampers Extra Protection Diapers Super Pack — Available sizes:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 10.0 x 16.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Go to the Walmart sight and under the title of the product there should be four boxes with sizes and you should be able to click on the size you want. Hope this helps.by HappyMomm8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the sizing is the same the regular Pampers diapers however I find that my son is usually one size up from the regular sizing in this diaper. If you have the option of buying them locally I would start off one size up and if they are too big and leak then hold onto them until your child grows into them.by NoBSMom6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sometimes you can try buying a size up from the actual size the child should be in. This gives you extra absorbancy.by PampersFan10143/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I thought this product had a size option when I ordered it. Anyway just order the size you normally use during the day. I works for me. Hope this helped.by discollem2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use the enlarge feature and roll over the image at the bottom corner of the box. It should say the weight range for each size on the box. Keep in mind that it is a range; you may want order a larger size for additional absorbancy, so long as you can get an appropriately tight fit for your baby.by cantpickaname22/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $43.68List price