Ozark Trail 30 Lumens LED Headlamp
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Light up your path while running, biking or working in low light areas with the Ozark Trail 30L LED Headlamp. This lightweight piece allows you to cast light on your path in low light and dark spaces without having to carry a handheld flashlight or worry about being weighed down or experiencing neck strain. Crafted from the highest quality impact-resistant materials, this bright headlamp can easily stand up to the demands of daily use.
Ozark Trail 30L Headlamp:
- Ultra-bright LED technology
- Lifetime bulb
- High and low settings
- High setting: 30 lumens, 18-hour run time, 25m beam distance
- Low setting: 8 lumens, 73-hour run time
- 13m beam distance
- 2m impact resistance
- Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Lightweight headlamp
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 16.0 x 17.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Ellstemor, Homepeach is correct. There are three LEDs, with both high and low settings. Thank you, Customer Serviceby OzarkTrailCustomerService2/11/2014Written by a verified representative from OzarkTrailCustomerServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 LED's with two settings high and lowby Homepeach9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I would think so, almost all the way "open" for an adult with a smaller head.by Homepeach9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It fit my 6-year old nephew's head.by AuntieCCB1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?