Oster 18-Quart Roaster Oven Wide Mouth with Self Basting Lid
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This versatile 18-quart Oster 18 Wide Mouth Oven with Self Basting Lid features a removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan that creates the perfect setting for slow-cooked soups, stews, vegetarian chili and more. You can even use this versatile Oster Roaster Oven to bake sweet treats like brownies, fruit crisps, cobblers and yummy cinnamon rolls. Best of all, the 18-quart Oster Wide Mouth Roaster Oven's removable steel rack accommodates meats to please every taste bud — from baby-back ribs and thick roasts to whole chickens or turkeys up to 22 pounds. Both the pan and the rack lift out of the attractive, black Oster roaster oven for simple preparation, convenient counter-to-table service and fast cleanup at the end of the meal. As an extra bonus, the Oster Oven with Self-Basting Lid also comes with an ultra-convenient, oven-to-table buffet server.
Oster 18-Quart Roaster Oven Wide Mouth with Self Basting Lid:
- 18-quart capacity
- Fits a turkey up to 22 lbs
- Stainless steel
- Includes a buffet server with 3 removable enamel-on-steel pans
- Removable steel rack
- Lid rest
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 24"L x 17.6"W x 9.6"H
- Model# CKSTRS18-SB
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 17.6 x 9.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 19-20LBS AT 325* for 4 1/2 hoursby KASMIN11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do not use this to cook a turkey! Use a Brinkmann electric smoker with just water no wood chips or anything else and it will come out beautifully. We leave it with the bowl of water all night and go to bed and the 22-28 pound turkey is perfect looking, juicy and perfect tasting. If you live in a cold climate it may take more than 8 hours, if you cook in the summer it will take less. Always check the water bowl midway to refill it if needed.by MSWT11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- depending on the size of the turkey it goes 15-20 minutes per pound the same as a regular ovenby eyedid11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- usually it's 325 degrees at about 15 minutes per pound, which is standard, check your turkey every 1/2 hour to hour using this roaster as it will cook your turkey a little quickerby Momalwayscooks11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Normal cooking time can be figured at 15 minutes per pound at 325 degreesby missflitterbug211/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The book says 15 to 17 minutes for a fresh turkey on 350 degrees. It says their "approximate times" It also says that reducing temp and increasing time will result in a browner, crispier crust.by Andieshop4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. this Oster Roaster says it comes with the 3 trays but buyers say it does not so why doesn't it? This is one of the reasons that I am interested in pu
- I'd read the same reviews.. and mine did NOT come with the 3 trays, either.... However, I'd had a similar type of roaster oven in the past, that DID come with the 3 trays, and never used them... found I was always taking out the trays and storing them until it was time to put the roaster oven away... and then putting the trays back in them. Since it has a rack for roasting, you could always put your own trays/ovenware in for serving.....by docbetty11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It did not come with it when I ordered it, I returned it. I bought a different brand called RIVAL which did and I love it.by MSWT11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this model does not come with buffet pans it does have an inside roasting pan and 1 wire rackby eyedid11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it did not come with the 3 trays and on the box, it did not advertise this but on the website it does.by Momalwayscooks11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this was exactly why I ordered it, but trust me it is really worth it without the tray. works greatby cactus12311/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The picture shows something on the front that says "power". Is it an on/off button? or is it an indicator light that shows it is getting power?
- yes the small light on the front lights up when it has powerby mattsangel1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "power" is the indicator light, and lights up when it is on.by Mickelazon1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby KASMIN12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! It's a blue LED light that glows when the unit is plugged in and getting power.by docbetty11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the temperture gauge and off/on button.by MSWT12/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?