Onn Personal CD Player
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Onn Personal CD Player plays your music collection with 60-second skip protection for continuous playback. It features up to 20-track program memory, low battery indicator and an LCD display on the lid.
Onn Personal CD Player:
- 60-second skip protection for continuous playback
- Plays CD/CD-R/CD-RW
- LCD display on CD lid
- Up to 20-track program memory
- Hold on/off switch
- Low battery indicator
- Headphone jack, DC jack
- Operated by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Includes stereo ear buds
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.51 x 5.51 x 1.18|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You will need a universal adapter that converts to 4.5V. Amazon has one made by Velleman, but even with eight possible adapters it is possible that none of them will fit the AC port on the Onn Personal CD Player. You can probably find one at Radio Shack (take the CD player with you so they can make sure the jack fits), but the price will most likely be more than you paid for the CD player. Velleman Compact Universal DC Adapter Power Supplyby CatCareGiver7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My CD walkman model#ONA12AVO25 is turning on, moving along the track, flashing esp, but making no sound. Please help.
- I don't mean for this to sound rude, but are you using ear buds? Are you sure they are working? I have had them go out many times. ESP flashing just means it is on, that helps prevent skipping if you are in a vehicle and hit a bump or something like that. That is all that does. I would leave the ESP on. May have gotten a bad one.by Luella11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just mess with the buttons. It was bugging the heck out of me one day until I pressed the ESP button and then it played soooo much better.by Fartmaster900010/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?