One Daily Women's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The One Daily Women's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement can supply your body with the tools it needs for healthy living. It's formulated to aid bone, heart and immune system health in addition to energy and metabolism. This bottle contains 100 One Daily multivitamin/multimineral supplements.
One Daily Women's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement:
- Bone and heart health
- Immune health
- Energy metabolism
- Reproductive system health
- Healthy skin
- Includes 100 multimineral/multivitamin supplements
Ingredients: 2 Lake, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin. Contains: Soy.; 5 Lake, Beta-Carotene, FD&C Yellow; 6 Lake, Sodium Selenate, Phytonadione, FD&C Blue; Supplement Facts. Serving Size One Tablet. Amount Per Serving,% Daily Value: Vitamin A (20% As Beta-Carotene) 2500 Iu, 50%. Vitamin C 60 Mg, 100%. Vitamin D 800 Iu, 200%. Vitamin E 30 Iu, 100%. Vitamin K 25 Mcg, 31%. Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.5 Mg, 100%. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 Mg, 100%. Niacin 10 Mg, 50%. Vitamin B6 2 Mg, 100%. Folic Acid 400 Mcg, 100%. Vitamin B12 6 Mcg, 100%. Biotin 30 Mcg, 10%. Pantothenic Acid 5 Mg, 50%. Calcium (Elemental) 450 Mg, 45%. Iron 18 Mg, 100%. Magnesium 50 Mg, 13%. Zinc 15 Mg, 100%. Selenium 20 Mcg, 29%. Copper 2 Mg, 100%. Manganese 2 Mg, 100%. Chromium 120 Mcg, 100%. Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Acacia, Ferrous Fumarate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Microcrystalline Cellulose, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Oxide, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Dextrin, Hypromellose, Niacinamide, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Silicate, Manganese Sulfate, Polyethylene Glycol, Calcium Pantothenate, Dextrose, Cupric Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Lecithin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, FD&C Yellow
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.945 x 4.544 x 1.945|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you cannot, you have to swallow them.by MiSsDeLiRiOuS11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by nativespeaker12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend it.by DUKE5551/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do not suggest that you do.by Netball9/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no caffeine, but it doesn't have all the % of vitamins you need daily. Look elsewhere for your multi.by NYCArtist2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby bundybluegirl8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate One Daily Women’s Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement does not contain caffeine.by RQuinones1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm pretty sure that the "Equate" brand is Walmart's trademarked less-expensive brand.by Clintster2291/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you could. I am 45 and have used these for years. Compared to the more expensive brands, they are equal in nutrients.by Glad4Grace1/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Due to a person's unique health status, individual needs and concerns, we recommend that you consult with your health care provider before taking the One Daily Women’s Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement.by RQuinones1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?