About this item
About this item
Ramp up your studio's interiors with the On-Stage Keyboard Bench, which offers a streamlined and sleek design that will make you feel more confident about making music. Whether you want to play extended gigs or just want a bench that is more comfortable, this product will ensure maximum safety and stability. The design of this padded keyboard bench features a 3-inch cushion, offering cozy seating and incredible support for hours of play. Featuring a spring-loaded double deadbolt locking system, it provides optimal safety. The height of this adjustable keyboard bench can also be manipulated to suit your needs. The rubber feet covers help prevent the floor from getting scratched. They also fold flat for convenient storage. The On-Stage three-position bench is strong enough to withstand weights of up to 360 pounds.
On-Stage Keyboard Bench:
- Offers incredible comfort and stability for hours of play
- Outstanding value for the price
- Cushion thickness: 3"
- Bench seat size: 12-1/2" x 23-1/2"
- Three-position adjustable keyboard bench
- Height in center position: 20"
- Construction: All-welded
- Weight capacity: 360 lbs.
- Spring-loaded double deadbolt locking system for safety
- Rubber feet covers shield the floor from scratches
- Folds flat for convenient storage
- Model: KT7800
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Model No.:||MUS KT7800PLUS|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.5 x 20.0 x 12.5|
Ask a question
- Yes the height is adjustable.by AberdeenTricia9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Grannydear8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes like i said you can ajust the height of the setby littlepete58/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes - the height of the bench is adjustable.by mopmaj5/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. If I recall correctly, it has three different heights, but not a lot of difference between the three. Maybe 2 inches overall.by tk10612/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby wrestlinmom12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bench can hold weights of 360 pounds.by CommunityAnswer9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?