Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo For Fine to Medium Hair
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo is a specially formulated two-step system designed to gently yet effectively remove fine to medium unwanted facial hair on the upper lip and jaw line, while minimizing irritation. Smooth and visibly hair-free skin is at your fingertips.
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo:
- Gently and effectively removes facial hair
- Dermatologist tested hair removal
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.24|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.772 x 3.937 x 6.102|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wish but no, when you feel them trying to attack again, it's time to reapply. Sorry, nothing is forever as far as I know.by craftyone237/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i found there is enough product in the tube to use for about 4-6 applications for my upper lip. as this is still my first kit, i am not sure how many times. i follow the instructions to the letter and apply ample amount of removal cream to get the job done. my hair is light in color, not coarse, there is just alot of it on my upper lip (tweezing waxing not an option) and that is the only place i have used it.by melove2shop23/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that you could get up to ten uses on the upper lip alone or three times on face and upper lip. This would depend on how much product you actually use each application. This is a very good value for the price you pay for this product.by Berberbunny3/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't look like much product when you get it (for the $), but I did my entire upper lip, my chin area and both sides of my face/jawline and in front of ears and I still have a little left, probably enough to do my lip and chin again.by Carsmom12153/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you will have to reuseby riverraider763/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No you will have to reuse it when the hair grows backby countrygirlinthecity10/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the hair have to be a certain length before the product will work? Will it work on 'stubble'?
- It says on the insert that you shouldn't use it on just shaven areas. Hope that helps!by An anonymous customer8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't answer that, mine were all different lengths, and I mean some quarter inchers (it's amazing what you can't see without your glasses) and it took care of everything.by craftyone233/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not work on stubble,does not remove regular hair unless you use it 2 or 3 in a row. costs to much to use it up so fast.by chopper73/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should be longer than stubble. Just bought it today and got rid of the hair that was a little longer but not some of the stubble.by lovinlife443/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it removes all the hair.by Carsmom12153/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- does it bother you? If so, take it off with this product! My facial hair is very light, but I hate the way it looks when I catch a look at it...this works great....I hate be self conscious about faciall hair!by Carsmom121511/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had very fine, thin hair on my upper lip. Not enough for everyone to see but I could see it when I looked close in the mirror and it was always on my mind. It worked just fine on this area!by An anonymous customer11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thats up to you, but let me tell you because mine was like that too. Summer is coming, and when your outside and the sun hits your face just right, all those baby fine just shine and sparkle, and forget bleaching, you end up with yellow baby fines.by craftyone238/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i am a 40 something female who has always had a certain amount of light "fuzz" on my face (fair skin, freckle easy reddish blonde hair). as the years progressed, i seem to be getting more on my upper lip... still light in color and not at all coarse, just "more" and i wanted to try something other than tweezing or waxing(ouch). it worked so well and i am now repeating the process again after 4 weeks due to regrowth. every person/situation is a little different but i am very satisfied with my results.by melove2shop28/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can, if you put a thin layer on and make sure you only leave it on for a few moments.by MyPearl1212/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?