Nix Permethrin Lice Treatment, 2 fl oz (family pack)
About this item
About this item
This Nix Permethrin Lice Treatment comes in a prescription strength formula. It is safe and approved for use on children over 2 months of age and older. This lice treatment shampoo also kills the eggs, preventing reinfestation for up to 14 days. It contains two nit removal combs and two bottles.
Nix Permethrin Lice Treatment, 2 fl oz (Family Pack):
- 2 fl oz
- With 2 nit removal combs and 2 bottles o
- Kills lice and their eggs with a single application
- Nix lice treatment, 2 fl oz (family pack), prevents reinfestation for up to 14 days
- Safe and approved for children over 2 months of age
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: (In Each Fluid Ounce) Permethrin 280 Mg, Purpose - Lice Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Balsam Canada, Cetyl Alcohol, Ccitric Acid, Fd&C Yellow No. 6, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyoxyethylene 10 Cetyl Ether, Propylene Glycoll, Stearalkonium Chloride, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol 5.6 G (20%), Methylparaben 56 Mg (0.2%), and Propylparaben 22 Mg (0.8%)
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 4.25 x 4.375|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Keep eyes tightly closed And protect eyes with a washcloth or towel, if product gets into the eyes, immediately flush with large amounts of water, scalp itching or redness may occur.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Balsam canada, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, FD&C yellow no. 6, fragrance, hydrolyzed animal protein, hydroxyethylcellulose, polyoxyethylene 10 cetyl ether, propylene glycol, stearalkonium chloride, water, isopropyl alcohol 5.6 g (20%), methylparaben 56 mg (0.2%), And propylparaben 22 mg (0.8%).
Call 1-888-lice-line (1-888-542-3546), monday to friday, 9 am-5 PM est.
Ask a question
- Use more than one bottle for long hair. It still won't work no matter how much you use. Don't waste your money.by Momscientist8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- One bottle per hair if not more if it's really long hair.by pisces762/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 15.00 name brand at Walmart, generic would be less.by Momscientist1/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?