Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System surrounds the meal to cook faster with more flavorful results. Three cooking functions bring one-pot multi-cooking to a whole new level for endless meal creations taking only minutes to prepare. Steam, roast, bake and perform stovetop cooking and serious slow cook complete family meals. Use the oven function for steam-infused roasting to cook 30 percent faster with 30 percent less fat than conventional ovens, or for steam-infused baking using 50 percent less fat for moister, better tasting results with fewer calories. Sear using the Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System's stovetop function first (locking in all the great flavors), and then switch over to slow cook all in one appliance. The oven has digital dial temperature controls from 250 to 425 degrees with a 6-hour timer. The stovetop function can be set to low (simmer), medium (saute) or high (sear). The slow cook function is programmable with low, high and buffet (warm) settings.
Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System:
- Triple Fusion Heat for faster, juicier and more flavorful cooking
- Oven function: 250-425 degrees Fahrenheit with steam-infused roasting and baking
- Built-in stovetop: low, medium, high
- Slow cooker: low, high, buffet with auto keep warm
- Professional nonstick pot holds up to 6-lb chicken or 4-lb roast
- Roasting lid
- Roasting rack
- 6-qt nonstick pot
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.019|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.5 x 10.3 x 16.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes!by Jax410/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The roasting lid and raosting rack are NOTby Gandalf11612/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes any interior pieces are dishwasher safe.by rgkmzk10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cooking pot only, not the lid or the roasting rack. I bought mine from Walmart, not sure of accessories from the actual websiteby mtngoff5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but you can set it to high medium or low and then adjust the time you want it to cook for.by Apepper8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can turn it on buffet and it will cycle on and off to keep food warm.by Jax48/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Low/High/Buffet settings only for slow cookerby An9elia8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Cshaul8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but the Ninja cooks hotter so it cooks faster. You need to check the food sooner than you expect it to be done or else turn the temp back 25 degrees.by Apepper9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't let anything cook dry. You should have had it on stove-top and monitored turning while cooking chicken unless you wanted to oven bake.Then add some liquid ...broth or water.by Jax45/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you do not. we rarely use the roasting rack. Search Youtube for im14pinball we have lots of Ninja cooking system recipes up. We add a new one weekly, Subscribe to be updated of new recipes. Thanks.by im14pinball6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't personally use the rack every time since I usually put rice or potatoes under the meat and add some liquid but if I were just putting meat in there like you described I would probably use the rack..by Ariluv2/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?