NETGEAR Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Improve the wireless signal reception around your home or office with the NETGEAR Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender. This device helps you to nearly double the coverage of your existing Wi-Fi coverage with ease. The universal wireless range extender is constructed with a space-saving design that takes up very little room on your desk or entertainment center. Moreover, it eliminates the need for additional power cables. The compact design also helps to reduce the clutter on and around your desk for a cleaner and sleeker look. The wireless Wi-Fi range extender boosts the signal strength and enhances the overall quality of your network. You can connect wirelessly to your network from anywhere in your home or office and still maintain quick transfer speeds. The NETGEAR Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender is compatible with most wireless 802.11b/g/n routers, gateways and Internet service provider devices.
The sleek design of the equipment is sure to blend in with most office or home theater decors for a seamless look. Hook it up and get started with the easy plug-and-play setup. All you need to do is push and connect to increase your wireless capabilities with this universal wireless range extender.
NETGEAR Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender:
- Extends wireless range
- Plug-and-play setup
- Push 'N' Connect
- Works with any 802.11b/g/n router
- WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, mixed mode and WEP security standards
- Universal wireless range extender has an ethernet port
- Space-saving design
- Eliminates need for additional power cables
- Wireless Wi-Fi range extender will nearly double coverage of existing wireless network
- Extends wireless range without a drop in data speeds
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 5.7 x 7.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can run any device that has ethernet capabilites...by Wvu4Life3049/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Gadgetguy20128/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have no personal experience using the WiFi Extender to provide a home network (with internet access) to a non-wireless Blu-ray player. From the WiFi Extender manual, I copy/pasted the reference, below. In any case, the internet download speed (say, from Netflix, etc., to your Blu-ray player) will be limited to the strength of the wireless radio signal that maintains the connection between your router (wireless access point function) and the data capacity limit of the 802.11-N wireless network standard, right?. An ideal setup for maximum data throughput may be to place the WiFi Extender within 20ft. and "line of sight" (no walls, cabinets, etc.) of your wireless router. I have this ideal setup and I regularly connect my mobile phone and laptop at 144Mbps. I hope this helps. "1-Port Wi-Fi Adapter Once the Extender is connected to your existing Wi-Fi network, you can use the Ethernet port on the Extender to connect a device wirelessly to your network. Simply plug the Ethernet cable from any Ethernet-enabled device (such as a connected TV, Blu-ray player, or gaming console) to the Ethernet port of the Extender, and enjoy wireless connectivity on the connected device."by Rangeryder8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally would not use this device for that, but it could be done as long as the bluray player has an ethernet port. You should review forums on "Bluray ethernet" to get some useful info on what works best for your setup. A quick google search should bring up some ideas. Good luck!by mjk1324/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can connect a computer to it and get internet connectivity, then you can also connect cell phones via wifi.by Dadslilboy11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- It can not help extend your cell phone signal or data network range (3G for example). So, it will only extend the WiFi capability of your phone (if your phone has WiFi).by AvgMac10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The WiFi range extender will help with WiFi range on a cell phone; this is my principal use for the device. I hope this helps.by Rangeryder7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only wi fiby Wharvester4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by MasterWookie10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Tradesman211711/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if your wireless printer is designed to connect to a standard Wi-Fi network, it shouldn't matter whether you connect to your main router or the extender. Either will connect you to the main network. Hope that helps! Regards, NETGEAR Teamby NETGEAR Team210/12/2015Written by a verified representative from NETGEAR Team2Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?