NETGEAR N150 Wireless USB Adapter
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Easily connect your PC to the Internet using the NETGEAR N150 Wireless USB Adapter. It provides better range and speed than the Wireless-G adapter. Surf, email, stream music, play online video games and make Internet phone calls with the help of this handy and functional device. This computer USB adapter has an easy and secured Push 'N' Connect feature as part of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Now you can secure your internet connection, making it possible to safely transmit confidential data or personal information. The Wi-Fi USB adapter is compatible with both laptops and desktop computers, and is also compatible with many USB-compatible tablets and other devices. It's an easy and convenient way to ensure that you have the ability to connect devices without the need to install added hardware. Every item includes an adapter cradle for use with desktop computers.
Netgear N150 Wireless USB Adapter:
- Computer USB adapter connects PCs to the Internet using Wireless-G or Wireless-N routers
- Push 'N' Connect secures the connection to a wireless router
- Includes adapter cradle for desktop computers
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.38 x 5.21 x 1.61|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. It lists everything it includes on the side of the box.by ThisBetterBeGood10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's very easy to install, with all of the prompts described in the easy-to-understand guide. If you have problems with the installation, it gives hints, not many, but I didn't have problems installing mine. You don't have to be computer savvy to install it.by KitTayKat1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, i have one.by panza7010/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this adapter will not work with google chrome os. Also, Google Chrome IS in fact an actual operating sytem. Please disregard the last user comment. It will not work because the proper drivers required are not developed yet. Thanksby MastersIT1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Google Chrome is NOT an operating system, it is an internet browser. Operating systems would be Mac Os X, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.by An anonymous customer10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will this product allow me todownload movies,music info, from the internet,and does it come with service already connected
- you put it into your USB port and it will give you instructionsby dorothydoris11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- USB Adapters communicate through WiFi devices such as routers you have in your home or WiFi hotspots you find at many restaurants and other businesses. You can download the items you mention, but the product does not come with the internet service already connected.by Vasni3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.