NET10 Samsung S390G Prepaid Cell Phone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The NET10 Prepaid Samsung Cell Phone, S390G, features a 2.4" QVGA color display and a full QWERTY keyboard, giving you virtually everything you need in a cell phone. With mobile web, a 2MP camera with zoom/video recorder and Bluetooth wireless technology, the Net 10 prepaid cell phone offers versatility in a convenient pocket size. The Samsung cell phone also features an MP3 player, WiFi capability, enhanced messaging features, voicemail, call waiting and caller ID. With a hands-free speaker and voice commands, this NET10 Prepaid Samsung Cell Phone, S390G, can be used almost anywhere. The Net 10 Prepaid Cell Phones also has a MicroSD card slot for up to 32GB memory cards, a phonebook with up to 2,000 entries, a battery talk time of up to six hours and a battery standby time of up to 12.5 days. This phone comes with a battery, a charger and a services guide.
NET10 Samsung S390G Prepaid Cell Phone:
- 2.4" QVGA color display
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Mobile web
- 2MP camera with zoom/video recorder
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- MP3 player
- WiFi capability
- Enhanced messaging features
- Voicemail, Call Waiting and Caller ID
- Hands-free speaker
- Voice commands
- MicroSD card slot for up to 32GB memory cards
- Phonebook with up to 2,000 entries
- Battery talk time: up to 6 h
- Battery standby time: up to 12.5 days
- Includes battery, charger and services guide
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.47 x 2.44 x 4.41|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes case but only screen protection is available.by yusef642403/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found a soft gel cover today on ebay.com for the Samsung Chat 527 which fits this S390G as well.by Canopyfan28/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't come with a cover. I haven't found a silcone cover either. This phone is very slender so you can buy a generic CASE but look for one that will hold it snugly. You can find those cheapo's at most convenience stores, truck stops, dollar stores, etc.by Canopyfan29/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure about a cover, you can get skins for it at skinit.com or uniqueskins.com. Hope this helps you out!by burghchik9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby yusef642406/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will work with your WiFi at home. And you don't even need to have service on the phone. It will connect whether or not you have minutes on your phone. I have S390G's and it works flawlessly with my WiFi. I have installed Opera Mini, Platinum Mahjongg, and Accuweather.by Canopyfan27/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Canopyfan27/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- go to staight talk website punch up this phone then you get to this phone choose cell manual.by yusef642403/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can view the owner manual online, here's the link: http://www.net10.com/Common/Both/Digital_Assets/18187.pdf You need to have Acrobat Reader installed to view the file. You can download it at www.adobe.comby Canopyfan212/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?