Enerco - Mr Heater F271803 12' Hose With Regulator & Quick Disconnect For Big Bu
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Lower pressure provides safer operation.
Enerco - Mr Heater F271803 12' Hose With Regulator & Quick Disconnect For Big Bu:
- Hose and regulator
- For use with Mr. Heater Big Buddy heaters
- POL connection connects directly to 20 pound propane tank
- Lower pressure provides safer operation
- Built in regulator with quick connect
- 12' hose
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 9.88 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a shutoff valve on the tanks usually. No shutoff on the hose. When I disconnected mine I turned the tank off and allowed the flame to burn out. Otherwise there is no knob on the regulator or connection to the tank. Just on the tank itself.by stew5311011/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The easiest way to prevent this leakage is to run the heater and then close the valve on the propane tank and let the heater burn off any gas that is left in the hose. Then you can disconnect the hose from the tank.by JRaguse11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manufacturer suggests using the filter but you don't have to just to operate it. If gas sits in the hose, it degrades the hose from the inside and will plug your heater or other appliances. I didn't run a filter but I will by next winter.by stew5311011/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you do not need a filter with this hose. The regulator drops the pressure down which eliminates the issue of an oily substance reaching the heater. If you use a hose without a regulator, than you would use a filter.by JRaguse11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It does connect to the 5lb tanks. I'm quite sure the 1 pound tanks are the runt of the litter when it comes to fitting sizes. I do know there is an adapter to fit the 1lb tanks to the 5/11/20 pound tanks. As for the 5lb 11lb and 20lb tanks they have the same fitting.by stew5311011/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?